Nowhere is safe from Amon's wrath. Between the endless missile salvos, random nuclear strikes, and a purifier beam in search of something to burn, Veridia's lava flows might be the least of your worries. Get your workers back to base safely. It's their time to shine.
Map: Vermillion Problem
Endless missile bombardments target your structures and must be shot down throughout the mission.
Nukes are launched at random throughout the map.
An enemy Purifier Beam moves across the map toward nearby player units.
Rating: Brutal +2
Video Replays on Brutal:
|Player 1||Player 2|
|Piky (Devouring One Dehaka)|
|Ancalagon (Valorous Inspirator Artanis)|
|Ancalagon (Lone Puppy Tychus)|
|DIABLO (Broodbrother Dehaka)|
- The Purifier Beam and the nukes do NOT go into the expansion. However, they do hit the ramps, so changing defensive layouts is advisable.
- Missiles spawn
, from the edges of the map. They slowly fly to the players' bases.
- Missiles deal 100 damage at first. However, the size increases, and eventually
. Those ones come with a warning sound.
- We can shoot down the missiles. Sometimes
, so we need to shoot those down first. Also, we cannot stop them from spawning.
- The missiles do not target units or workers.
- The Purifier Beam slowly chases units, but it does not venture into players' bases.
- A new Purifier Beam spawns every 10 minutes.
- The warning spot for Going Nuclear is the large targeting area. However, you only have 5 Blizzard seconds of warning before the nuke hits.
- Co-Op Mutation #225: Coordinated Defense
- Co-Op Mutation #231: Blasting Off Again
- Co-Op Mutation #243: Spear of Your Doom
More about StarCraftPost: "Co-Op Mutation #253: World on Fire" specifically for the game StarCraft. Other useful information about this game:
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.