Content of the article: "Concept for 4th prestige for every commander"
- 1 Raynor (Field Commando)
- 2 Kerrigan (Infested Kerrigan)
- 3 Artanis (En Taro Artanis)
- 4 Swann (Gods of War)
- 5 Zagara (Volatile Blightbringer)
- 6 Vorazun (En aru’din Raszhagal)
- 7 Karax (Purifier Warden)
- 8 Abathur (Overmind’s Will)
- 9 Alarak (Sanguine Executioners)
- 10 Nova (Ultra Tech)
- 11 Stukov (Beasts in Chain)
- 12 Fenix (Ubiquity Server)
- 13 Dehaka (Enraged Nests)
- 14 Han Horner (Ultimate Arsenal)
- 15 Tychus (Cruel Cupids)
- 16 Zeratul (Legendary Heroes)
- 17 Stetmann (Benevolent Creator)
- 18 Mengsk (Weapon of Absolute Obliteration)
- 19 Similar Guides
Lists of ideas I have for each commanders.
I think some commanders still have much potentials it can fulfill so I made some lists of ideas for each. I would like to here what you guys think.
Raynor (Field Commando)
- Raynor joins the Fray. He have several abilities from WOL.
- Super Stim Heals and increases attack speed
- Chrono Rift Device – Slows down an enemy unit and their attack speed by 85%.
- Penetrator Round – Deals 300 damage in a line
- Advanced Radar System – Increases Range and vision by +2 to Raynor and his units.
- Hyperion is Disabled
- Banshee time life decreases to 60% to 36 seconds
- Raynor’s Men lose Morale when Raynor dies (-40% attack speed decrease)
Kerrigan (Infested Kerrigan)
- Kerrigan gain Ensnare instead of Leaping Strike(Wide area spell, movement speed and attack speed is halved, all cloaked/burrowed units are revealed)
- Kerrigan gain Razor Swarm instead of Psionic Shift
- Kerrigan gain Apocalypse instead of Immobilization Aura(Kerrigan’s Leviathan has ability of WoL Leviathan and has 2000HP and as strong).
- Kerrigan gains Phantom Cloak instead of Mutating CarapaceGrant Kerrigan Super cloaking for 20 seconds
- Kerrigan gains Consume instead of Chain Effect (Kerrigan can consume any foe).
- Her Burrow regen life and energy quickly.
- Leaping Strike is disabled
- Psionic Shift is disabled
- Immobilization Aura is disabled
- Kerrigan’s Energy is set to 500 and energy regen suppressed. Her life regen is greatly reduced(Burrow restores Energy and life).
Artanis (En Taro Artanis)
- Artanis hero joins the fray
- Shield Overcharge is ability is halved and Orbital Shot is disabled
Swann (Gods of War)
- WoL A.R.E.S can be manufactured from Factory (all weapons are available and they can also shoot Railgun attack, maximum of 6 can be built)
- A.R.E.S Drop are disabled. Each A.R.E.S costs 600/400 and 9 supplies
- No Drill and No Panel abilities
Zagara (Volatile Blightbringer)
- Spending 400/400 Zagara can spawn one Blightbringer.
- Volatile Parasite spew cloud of germs which render enemy and Zagara’s unit with explosive bacteria which makes the infectee explode.
- Acidic Pool spew large acidic pool which heals ground units and damage enemies.
- Toxic Egg mine spawn eggs which explodes when attacked.
- Queens are disabled
- One Blightbringer can be built.
Vorazun (En aru’din Raszhagal)
- Hero Vorazun is available.
- She has no shield regen delay (meaning she can regen her shield 8 per sec)
- Her Veil of Shadow leaves 4 targettable after images that lasts for 3 seconds
- Vorazun has Cloaking Aura
- Shadow Guard is disabled
- Dark Pylon is disabled
Karax (Purifier Warden)
- Karax can build Purifier Warden from Robotic Facility (which he rides)
- 1000/1000 SP/HP
- Able to make 2 Warden Support Alpha (attacker) and Warden Support Omega (Shield).
- Instant pylon build disabled.
Abathur (Overmind’s Will)
NoteReplaces much units with BW hero units.
- Abathur spawn very powerful heroic zerg units
- Roach > Devouring one (BW upgrade, 120 Hp Zergling)
- Viper > Unclean One (BW Upgrade, 250 HP consume even enemies (deal max of 100hp for 100 energy))
- Brood Queen > Matriarch (BW Upgrade, 300 HP 300% Energy regen)
- Swarm Host > Hunter Killer (BW Upgrade, 200 Hp Hydralisk)
- Mutalisk > Kukulza (300 Hp Mutalisk) (Guardians and Devourers are also Kukulza)
- Torrasque (BW upgrade, 1000 HP Ultralisks with resurrection)
- Overlord > Yggdrasil (BW upgrade, 1000 Hp Overlord, 30 Supply provider)
- +20% cost of basic units
- UE are disabled
- Biomass is disabled
Alarak (Sanguine Executioners)
- Ascendants are replaced by Blood Hunters (they have blood drain with absorb +30% based on their attack)
- Blood Hunters receive same buff as Ascendants
- Blood Hunters receive +30% drain attack with Chaotic attunement.
- Blood Hunters receive +splash damage from mind blast upgrade
- Ascendants are disabled.
Nova (Ultra Tech)
I have never played NCO but through watching videos I realised she have lots of gadgets which looks like fun.
There are 4 Equipment Slots: Visor, Suit, Gadgets and Weapons, Nova can purchase all Equipment. Each equipment have their own abilities/passives and once purchased Nova can use them immediately. (She can change these equipment through option menu above)
Nova is unable to use her abilities/passives/weapons (she cannot attack) when she first comes out unless she purchase equipments.
Equipments are costly and has 90 second cooldown for each purchase.
Stukov (Beasts in Chain)
NoteStukov can now unleash special infested from DoN against Amon from his Infested Civilian Compound.
- Special Infested can be produced (They cost good amount of gas). So they can be balanced in Mineral resources.
- Hunterlings (125 Gas), Kaboomers (100 Gas), Chokers (175 Gas), Spotters (225 Gas), Stanks (700 Gas) are produced.
- All mechanical units are 30% more expensive.
Fenix (Ubiquity Server)
- Fenix can build as much champions as wanted. Any units can be promoted to a champion with a price.
- Destroyed champions are not transferred into the unit.
- Champion promotion costs +100 mineral and 50 gas and +30% supply cost.
Dehaka (Enraged Nests)
- Primal Wurm, Primal Warden and Primal Hive and engage on Primal Combat to transform into GREATER units.
- Every Greater units gain +50% Health, attack, movement speed, benefitt from unit upgrades and have +3 hp regen
- Greater Primal Wurm is as same as they are, they can also burrow into fogged areas.
- Greater Primal Warden has longer range and after death, it spawns 5 random primal units with timed life (Excluding Primal Ultralisk).
- Greater Primal Hive have long ranged splash attack as well as devour ability (unable to eat massive or/and heroic units)
- Costs 50% gas for Primal combat and costs supply.
Han Horner (Ultimate Arsenal)
- Player gets a choice to build a Gorgon or a Mercenary Space Station (able to build another one when one is destroyed).
- Gorgon (3000 HP) have NCO stats
- Mercenary Space Station (3000 Hp) can spawn air units (Griffons and Wraiths) as well as spawning Mag mines as projectiles.
- Both are very expensive (1200/1200) and can be only built one.
Tychus (Cruel Cupids)
- Spawn uncontrollable weaker copy that fights with you.
- If a copy dies it automatically spawns around the original copy within 60 seconds
- Copy has 50% HP and Attack than the original
Zeratul (Legendary Heroes)
- Zeratul can build 3 controllable Legendary Heroes.
- With each Artifact, their abilities greatly increase as well as their energy regen.
- Zoraya Reaches full power in shorter duration -20% with each artifact (in 3 seconds), Zoraya’s base range increases +1 with each artifact.
- Telbrus Psionic Storm and Plasma Surge damage is increased by +25% with each artifact (196 damage and 87.5 shield heal), Feedback gains +50% damage increase with each artifact (200 Energy is dealt with 500 damage)
- Serdath Mind Control, Mana/cooldown is decreased by 20% with each artifact, Maelstrom size and duration increase +25% seconds each artifact.
- Legendary Summons are disabled
- Zeratul gains no upgrade
- Champion costs 800/800 (Mastery decrease the points)
Stetmann (Benevolent Creator)
- Stetmann joins the fray (uses healing touch than attack).
- Stetmann have permanent Stet-field (can heal himself very fast).
- Stetmann have Loving Touch (instead of E-Gorb) which he overdose groups of Zerg with Terrazine, attack speed and attack by 100% in wider area (similar to Wild Mutation but wider).
- Stetmann have Big little friend instead of Gary Zone which inflates any Stettman’s unit and provide +300% Max HP which lasts up to 30 seconds.
- Gary is disabled
- Stetmann has no attack (Or E-Gorb) he can heal a unit though.
- No Best Oil.
Mengsk (Weapon of Absolute Obliteration)
- Produce 1 Xanthos (Full Powered one)
- Costs 2000/2000 and takes 20 minutes (1200 seconds) to build (Must deploy more workers to build). Nds3
- Co-Op Mutation #229: Hello My Old Friend
- Grapple and shove prone VS Grappler feat
- List of ALL 54 Prestige Talents and Specifications: Currently the ONLY List with all 54 Written Up
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about StarCraftPost: "Concept for 4th prestige for every commander" specifically for the game StarCraft. Other useful information about this game:
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.