- Load the game
- Select “Summit” on the “Activities” tab
- Wait long loading to teleport you to the HQ (??)
- Then select the Summit board and wait once more
- Let’s say I want to do the LIVE Xtrem Series Event
- Manually equip every single part in each of the three vehicles I’m going to use
- Then click the event and wait the loading for the vehicle selection screen
- Select all three vehicles (you gotta remember which one you put the parts in since this information is not shown on this screen)
- If you forgot to equip some parts you have to take all the steps below anyways since there’s no “back” button
- Wait for the race to load
- Watch the cutscene for the Live Xtrem Series Event (you can’t skip)
- Do tiny mistake on the SR part of the event
- Have to restart cause that tiny mistake is not gonna let you get the Divo on PS4
- Wait for the loading to the vehicle selection screen again
- Select all three vehicles once again (there’s no “restart” option, it’s really a “pick vehicle again” option)
- If you click the wrong vehicle you can’t go back, you have to load the race again and then click “restart” again)
- Wait for the race to load once more
- Do another tiny mistake in the SR section of the event
- Restart the race again
- Wait for the vehicle selection loading
- Select all three vehicles
- Wait for the race loading
- Remember that SR is only the first section of the event, if you do mistakes on the next sections you have to start it all over again
- Remember that people on PS5 are probably in the same pool as you and will get probably better times because of how much lag you have on PS4
- Remember that there are people using bugs to get better time on Summits and they will probably not get banned
- Remember that people on XBOX are having way less struggle than you and will probably get the Divo with a lot less effort
- Remember that people on Stadia will get the Divo anyway
- Remember that IVT does not care
- Give up?
Here is some context: I’m on PS4. I’m usually able to stay on Platinum if I put a lot of effort into it. Specially for very competitive Summits such as this one. I’m just venting my frustrations. I feel that performance and fairness (when it comes to Summit mechanics) are terrible in this game, but I do like the game a lot. If you just gonna comment “then don’t play it”, don’t even bother. I just wish developers at IVT would think about quality of life. It’s like I wanna enjoy the game, but they are making it harder and harder.
- Series S|X Owners – check out Forza Motorsport 7 on Game Pass – it’s a great showcase
- The flaws of “The Crew 2″s UI … and how to fix it!
- The Crew 2: Community Feedback for Developers
More about The Crew 2Post: "Step by step of how fun this Summit is" specifically for the game The Crew 2. Other useful information about this game:
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.