Seriously I'm so pissed right now. Been trying and experimenting with a mill deck and I can't get it to work.
1) You need life recovery to stall the game and against aggro. I only have 6 cards for this (Clockwerk dragons with crush the wimpy). It's effective and works. This is not an issue.
2) You need board clear and hard removal. I run 3 ice storms, 3 mummify and a soulbomb thingy (the banish one deal 3 to all thingy). I also run Alduin because to combo I need a lot of mana anyway.
3) So I need a lot of mana to pull off the milling combo. I run 3xWhodunit, 3xTreeM, 3x those 1/4 stat horsemen.
4) For the combo itself. Im using Galyn (+Laneth to draw if unlucky) , 3 headmasters and 2x… the disappear card for 2 mana neutral, into another lane shackled.
Here's the fucking problem that pisses me off so much. I'm Rank 3, just destroyed a R1 player. BUT NOT BECAUSE OF MILLING! Because of the other random shit that is supposed to just support my mill deck. Other than that… every game I lose or win is due to other factors than my milling.
Hell I've even lost like 10 games today which I COULD have won, sitting on like 3-5 6-10 strength headmasters on the board. But I refused to end because if you're not milling them to death where is the fun?
Any advice? I'm seriously mad because no matter how much I try to build a good milling deck. I dunno. I never get to effectively mill. I just had a single mill win today where I got to mill some control deck into quitting. It made it almost worth all the pain but not quiet.
So yeah. Tips needed.
- Mage now has a viable Desert Obelisk deck in standard… I think?
- [76% WR from D3 to Legend] Combo Clown Paladin
- So, out of boredom/need to vent, I compiled a list of what I call “Feels Bad Man” moments in Hearthstone. Gameplay only stuff, nothing meta like economy or playerbase, cause otherwise we’d be here all day.
More about The Elder ScrollsPost: "Any advice for mill decks? I usually win (or lose) to the cards that are supposed to support my milling cards instead of winning by milling." specifically for the game The Elder Scrolls. Other useful information about this game:
- Something has broken my heartfire home Lakeview Manor, I couldnt find any similar threads on internet so I came here for help. I have built it and all the wings I wanted but I cant enter it, when I face the door there isnt any prompt to enter. Mod list is below.
- Other adventurers in Skyrim?
- Shout out to the biggest simp in the history of gaming, Aerin of Riften.
- Some moutains/rocks are shiny
- Skyrim scaling, enemies, and difficulty – a.k.a. arbitrary and stupid AOE is not fun
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.