Seriously I'm so pissed right now. Been trying and experimenting with a mill deck and I can't get it to work.
1) You need life recovery to stall the game and against aggro. I only have 6 cards for this (Clockwerk dragons with crush the wimpy). It's effective and works. This is not an issue.
2) You need board clear and hard removal. I run 3 ice storms, 3 mummify and a soulbomb thingy (the banish one deal 3 to all thingy). I also run Alduin because to combo I need a lot of mana anyway.
3) So I need a lot of mana to pull off the milling combo. I run 3xWhodunit, 3xTreeM, 3x those 1/4 stat horsemen.
4) For the combo itself. Im using Galyn (+Laneth to draw if unlucky) , 3 headmasters and 2x… the disappear card for 2 mana neutral, into another lane shackled.
Here's the fucking problem that pisses me off so much. I'm Rank 3, just destroyed a R1 player. BUT NOT BECAUSE OF MILLING! Because of the other random shit that is supposed to just support my mill deck. Other than that… every game I lose or win is due to other factors than my milling.
Hell I've even lost like 10 games today which I COULD have won, sitting on like 3-5 6-10 strength headmasters on the board. But I refused to end because if you're not milling them to death where is the fun?
Any advice? I'm seriously mad because no matter how much I try to build a good milling deck. I dunno. I never get to effectively mill. I just had a single mill win today where I got to mill some control deck into quitting. It made it almost worth all the pain but not quiet.
So yeah. Tips needed.
- Mage now has a viable Desert Obelisk deck in standard… I think?
- [76% WR from D3 to Legend] Combo Clown Paladin
- So, out of boredom/need to vent, I compiled a list of what I call “Feels Bad Man” moments in Hearthstone. Gameplay only stuff, nothing meta like economy or playerbase, cause otherwise we’d be here all day.
More about The Elder ScrollsPost: "Any advice for mill decks? I usually win (or lose) to the cards that are supposed to support my milling cards instead of winning by milling." specifically for the game The Elder Scrolls. Other useful information about this game:
- cant use animation pack without tposing. even without any i get a warning in fnis. idk what im doing wrong
- New Release – Lupine Matriarch Armor – Modular Light Armor w Set Effects
- Mod Release: FACTION WARFARE – Reputations, Summons, and Armories! Sell items to townsfolk! Bring adventurers along in your journeys! Become a Forsworn leader! And so much more!
- Any artists or doodlers interested in doing an ESO commission? Recommendations?
- The Cultural Precendence for the Templar for each Race
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.