Content of the article: "By Popular Demand: My Personal ReShade Profile"
ABOUT THE PROFILE:
Lately I've been posting some of my screenshots to the sub r/elderscrollsonline as part of an ongoing series titled "Capturing The Adventure".
I've been having a lot of people comment or PM me asking if I use ReShade or if they could get my ReShade profile.
Sadly, I do not personally use ReShade, but rather to to tweak my images in Adobe Photoshop and/or Lightroom. Mostly this is due to the Dehaze tool as well as other local adjustments.
However, due to the increasing interest in my personal editing style, I have decided to take a stab at creating my own custom ReShade profile that captures my preferences and style as best I could and share it with the community.
Below are links for the ReShade Profile and ReShade-Shaders used, as well as some before and after demonstrations of the Profile.
Let me know what you think.
Here is a Mediafire link to the ReShade files: http://www.mediafire.com/file/x5t2hfz3blht71r/RESHADE-THEVAGABONDPHOTOGRAPHER.zip/file
I've include the ReShade Profile.ini as well as the "reshade-shaders" folder containing only the shaders I used.
- If you have other profiles and know how to use ReShade, you should only copy over the profile (assuming you already have all the shaders used)
- If you're doing a clean install of ReShade 4.7.0 DELETE the actual "reshade-shaders" folder in your client directory after installing and copy over the profile .ini AND shaders folder over from the Mediafire link.
The profile is designed to:
- Give more off an amber feel from your sun and fire, and over all a bit warmer.
- Cooler blues and purples in the shadows.
- A little bit more localized saturation in the sky via bloom shaders so the sky feels lets dull.
- Blues are pushed more towards cyan for that cinematic vibe.
- Soften a bit with gaussian blur and "Filmic bloom", then re-sharpened to give it more of a dreamy feel.
**Note:**For the profile, I also included the same Depth-Of-Field used in "Advanced Neat Perfection (2020)" for those who want to use this. Depth Mapping is a little funky in ReShade 4.0+ for online multiplayer games so I recommend binding it to a key to toggle it on/off if you like to use it. Otherwise just disable it. (It's really only useful for 1st Person/Screenshots anyway.)
BEFORE AND AFTER EXAMPLES:
- For those who have been waiting: My custom ReShade configuration is ready for its public release!
- Classic wow Nvidia Reshade settings
- World of Warships x Azur Lane Voice Pack
© Post "By Popular Demand: My Personal ReShade Profile" for game The Elder Scrolls.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!