I remember the whole process install mods with a load order manager (wyre bash and OBMM with my case) and sort it with LOOT (for some reason the masterlist would not update so I sorted it with BOSS instead) and then make a bashed patch and check a few of the needed boxes, and then generate the LOD. Unfortunately I get random crashing even with the GOG version which has more RAM added and I am on hardware that can run arma 3 well so I know its not my system. The crashing tends to happen upon loading cell's on loading screens (especially into cities), it's commonly in the wilderness or upon loading into or outside cities. The crashing is also happens plenty on fast travel loading. Here is my load order. Can any load order lads help me with this? I'd appreciate it as oblivion scratches that itch that no other game scratches. Also side question: Is anything like OpenMW going to happen with oblivion? The game really needs it.
Active Mod Files:
00 Oblivion.esm 01 SettlementsOfCyrodiil.esm
- Came back to this game after about 5 years, modding ole grandpa oblivion is a tough thing indeed. Can anyone see if something with my load order is out of wack?
- simple fix i think it was working fine before i reinstalled ooo looking for a missing texture or mesh that came from imperial battlemage invisible chest.
- CTD after opening cutscene
More about The Elder ScrollsPost: "Came back to this game after a couple of years, ole oblivion definitely in need of something like OpenMW. Can anyone help me with my load order to kill off random loading crashes?" specifically for the game The Elder Scrolls. Other useful information about this game:
- Darien Gautier and the great power of Lights of Meridia which cause a small Dragon Break
- Is the Dominion garrison at Northwatch Keep even aware of the spooky Volkihar castle?
- Finally finished my Vanilla plus modlist! What do ya think?
- Maybe you haven’t noticed, but the world of The Elder Scrolls is actually… dying since Morrowind!
- Rewriting and reworking the Dawnguard questline?
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.