Content of the article: "Customized Mod for Little Brother: I Need an Outfit Customization Expert"
Recap: A few months ago I posted a request for help for making a customized follower mod for my little brother, because I am running out of time on my mother's insurance. If I lose access to medical care, I will die. I wanted my little brother to have something to hold onto.
Out of respect for the mod community, I won't go into the full story. You can read the details here.
I do feel the need to include this, though. Originally, I was not as straightforward as I should have been, because I did not know what was and was not appropriate to include in a mod request post. This led to a situation where I unintentionally led everyone to believe I was dying of cancer or something similar.
First off, I am so sorry.
It was never my intention to lead people to think I had a terminal illness. I was overwhelmed, and unsure of what to say. For those of you that were deeply affected by my original posts and feel manipulated, I apologize. Just because it wasn't my intention doesn't mean that wasn't the ending result. I understand if you're still upset about it, it was an upsetting situation.
I have a pretty good mod team together, but the person that was supposed to help me with outfit customization was forced to step back due to personal reasons. Thus, I am in need of someone who can work bodyslide/outfit studio to help me make Ambrosia's outfit.
While I am utterly incompetent with 3D art, I can work gimp files pretty well. I have colors and patterns already made. I even have texture files, but they might need some polishing. I also have the outfit I want somewhat made on outfit studio. It would look like this: outfit.
I just have a couple of problems:
- I cannot get the outfit to conform with body slide. Whenever I try, I get excessive (clipping?), and her boobs hang out of her top.
- This is a rough draft, and there are some jagged edges in the mesh I am struggling to smooth out.
- Trying to cover the leather bodice texture in the top has been difficult.
- This isn't pictured, but I wanted to turn the copper and sapphire circlet into silver and sapphire (I hate the black beads on the actual silver/sapphire circlet). I was able to recolor it okay, but there's still a slight copper sheen I can't get rid of.
- I want the pattern on the Skaal amulet replaced with a different design that I have already made. I don't know how to replace it, though.
If there is anyone out there with outfit creation experience that wouldn't mind helping out, I would GREATLY appreciate it!
Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day! 🙂
- can someone make me a bodyslide file for this armor for $
- Advice on Requesting Permissions From A Mod Author?
- im going to be making an updated and accessible tutorial for working with nifs in blender, is there anything youd like to see?
© Post "Customized Mod for Little Brother: I Need an Outfit Customization Expert" for game The Elder Scrolls.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!