Content of the article: "Enemy and Encounter Mod combo recommendations."
Back during 2014-15, I had Revenge of the Enemies, ASIS, Deadly Combat and a bunch of other flavorful mods that made my character cry every time he stepped outside. I was playing on a fairly modest laptop, so I used to crash every now and then and script behavior was laggy. I did manage to find a good combo in the end and had a blast. Now I find myself coming back to Skyrim and I'm honestly so lost haha.
Currently. I have high level enemies and wildcat that is generally recommended. It's okay but the combat style and behavior of humanoid and animal NPCs are still vanilla. Like, a level 50 Draugr has the same spell and shout arsenal as a level 30 one.
For combat difficulty, I'm fairly happy with wildcat. I tried the other alternatives of ultimate combat, CE, deadly combat etc etc. I liked ultimate combat, but the scope of the mod is too large, and I would like to modify boss encounters with something else, and I did get some animation bugs every now and then since I have other scripted mods running too. So I'm settled on wildcat.
So that leaves me with Enemy and Encounter mods for spicing up my adventures.
Sooo, I basically need some help settling on a zetsy combo that will keep things fresh mid to end game. I came across this awesome mod called EESO that seems like a better ASIS and I'm planning to just compliment it by adding more enemy NPCs to go with it for the "trash" mob fights. What would you recommend in this case?
Apart from that, I will need to find a good boss enemy mod that will make me cry. For reference, I loved the old ROTE mach 5 dual-wield briarheart death machines. I love punishment and being forced to use all the OP modded spells/items/perks I've added.
And finally to wrap it all up, I need a mod to add random open world encounters that is reminiscent of the old Civil War enemies mod. If anyone remembers, it was glorious. I once legit came across a 20 v 20 imperials vs stormcloaks clash that got interrupted by DCO's 2x dragon assault. Fun times.
I'm aware it's a little foolish to expect that out of mods and still hope for a 300+ hour stable save game, and I always prefer to play a little vanilla and have a longer play through rather than terminate an epic one. So what's the go-to mod for encounters now?
- Guide: Creating High Quality combat system in Skyrim
- Need help figuring out which mod causes game breaking problem.
- This mod might be the most important in your vanilla + modlist…
More about The Elder ScrollsPost: "Enemy and Encounter Mod combo recommendations." specifically for the game The Elder Scrolls. Other useful information about this game:
- Some little details I’ve discovered in my time playing Skyrim
- Skyrim enemies spawn in the same place instantly, cell bug?
- Help XP32 and race menu causing a engine meltdown
- Serana skin color is a blueish purple
- Question about “Weapon Adjust” in armor addon cell Xedit a way to end cloak/weapon clipping?
- Everything is submerged underwater when I load a save
- The Phantom Of Daggerfall
- I’ve spent probably hundreds of hours farming and can tell you this: the mount system is severely broken/outdated.
- How to help translators AND prevent them from uploading your entire mod
- Instant death by spewing frost
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.