Content of the article: "Is it just me, or is battlegrounds kinda unplayable right now? (Genuine Question)"
I ask because since ZOS moved Rapid Maneuver from Rank 1 of assault to Rank 5 of assault, a half my alts have lost access to the skill, which means I have to run them through battlegrounds to try to rank them back up.
Now, I actually quite liked Battlegrounds before, I just haven't had a chance to play it recently, so I didn't mind that too much. I remember there always being some minor issues, but over the last 5 games, the performance I'm actually getting is borderline unplayable:
- Enemies will appear to be moving smoothly. However, roughly every 4-5 seconds or so, they will teleport to a completely new location, often with no relation to where they appeared to be moving even a second before.
- Usually when I am killed, it will be very jarring and sudden; appearing on my screen as if it were only a one or two attacks. Yet, the damage readout I get post death will tell me I was hit by many, many things, none of which ever appeared on my screen.
- I am losing a staggering number of inputs. Weaving is literally impossible. AoEs, even with instant cast on, often fail. Dodging happens on a delay, only after spamming the key. Stun-breaking almost never works.
- Sometimes even though I can clearly see I've killed someone with an execute (Endless Fury, in this case), damage numbers and all, I get 0 credit for the kill. It won't even give me assist credit. And yes, this was in Deathmatch, so I know it wasn't a case of differing game modes.
I was totally prepared to write this off as bad ping, but the thing is, the "/latency" command confirms for me my latency in-battleground is actually only at around 90-110 ms. No frame drops or anything either, just the worst rubber-banding I've ever seen in my life.
At the end of the day, my question is this: Is this considered normal for battlegrounds right now?
Because if so, I'm going to need to find another way to get my alts their AP.
- So I wanted to figure out what my type of class actually is in an MMO, so I started backtracking what I played in some of my most played MMO’s and why I played them to come up with an answer.
- All I see anymore is Head eyes, Head Ears, Head Jaws. Whether it’s me giving it or receiving it. Fights are instantaneous
- Best in Slot automatics (with math!)
© Post "Is it just me, or is battlegrounds kinda unplayable right now? (Genuine Question)" for game The Elder Scrolls.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!