Content of the article: "Mod Discussion Mondays (Week 129) – Best Mods for Movement"
Hello everyone! Welcome back to the "Best mods for…" weekly discussion!
If you don't know what the "Best mods for…" topics are you can find the original threads here. Last weeks discussion can be found here.
These discussions are intended to be ongoing for the full week, so make sure to contribute your own opinions and experiences at any time!
As always, the rules:
1) Be respectful – A lot of different mods get posted, as well as a lot of different opinions on said mods. Try to be respectful during the discussion.
2) Debate conflicts maturely – Nobody likes a Nazeem. If you're respectful to others, people will be respectful back. If you're disrespectful to others, people find interesting ways to kill you and post about it on r/skyrim.
3) Please keep the discussion relevant – Feel free to post mods that aren't directly related, but please try to keep all mods semi-related to the week's topic.
4) Please provide a link to the mod you're discussing – Even if you're discussing a popular mod, a link to the mod page is a massive help. People are more interested in the mod you're talking about and are more likely to look at it if there's a link.
Topic – Movement
A simple topic, but movement can play a big role in the way you play the game. It can add to a roleplaying experience by telling you something about your character, it can make gameplay easier or more challenging by giving you new ways of getting around and it can add to the intensity of a fight by helping you feel what your character is going through as you see them leaning into each lunge.
Without further ado, here are my top picks for this week:
- NPCs Run and Walk At Your Pace is a classic. It matches NPC movement speeds to the player, so you don't have speed up and slow down to keep pace with Colette, but you also may not always out-run those thugs hired to run you out of town.
- Combat Gameplay Overhaul implements proceedural leaning and combat rolls to make movement in and out of combat more dynamic and impactful. Check it out if you haven't already.
- Relaxed Sneak Animations gives the player and NPCs a more plausible sneak idle and cycle to help your agent-assassin-turned rogue look like they have some idea of what they are doing.
But what are your favourite mods that change the way your character moves?
- Mod Discussion Mondays (Week 128) – Best Mods for Overlays and Morphs
- Mod Discussion Mondays (Week 121) – Best Mods for Flight
- Mod Discussion Mondays (Week 130) – Best Mods for Two-handed Weapons
© Post "Mod Discussion Mondays (Week 129) – Best Mods for Movement" for game The Elder Scrolls.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!