Content of the article: "Mod Discussion Mondays (Week 130) – Best Mods for Two-handed Weapons"
Hello everyone! Welcome back to the "Best mods for…" weekly discussion!
If you don't know what the "Best mods for…" topics are you can find the original threads here. Last weeks discussion can be found here.
These discussions are intended to be ongoing for the full week, so make sure to contribute your own opinions and experiences at any time!
As always, the rules:
1) Be respectful – A lot of different mods get posted, as well as a lot of different opinions on said mods. Try to be respectful during the discussion.
2) Debate conflicts maturely – Nobody likes a Nazeem. If you're respectful to others, people will be respectful back. If you're disrespectful to others, people find interesting ways to kill you and post about it on r/skyrim.
3) Please keep the discussion relevant – Feel free to post mods that aren't directly related, but please try to keep all mods semi-related to the week's topic.
4) Please provide a link to the mod you're discussing – Even if you're discussing a popular mod, a link to the mod page is a massive help. People are more interested in the mod you're talking about and are more likely to look at it if there's a link.
Topic – Two-handed Weapons
From the finess of a rapier to the versatility of a repeating crossbow there are a lot of ways to enjoy Skyrim combat. Sometimes, it is nice to just crush your way through hordes of enemies with a nice big warhammer or poke their eyes out with a spear. Today, we embrace our inner savagery and beat down our enemies with something simple and strong.
Without further ado, here are my top picks for this week:
- Animated Armour adds new animated weapons, including quarstaves and halbreds, as well as providing patches for spears, glaives and tridents from Heavy Armoury and Immersive Weapons.
- YY Animation Replacer – Zweihander modifiers the two-handed walk and idle with the classic hero pose. Your character gently rests their two-handed weapon on their shoulder, making for a much more relaxed, yet imposing walk and idle.
But what are your favourite mods for two-handed weapons?
- Mod Discussion Mondays (Week 127) – Best Mods for Content from Other Games
- Mod Discussion Mondays (Week 126) – Best Mods of Lovers Lab
- Mod Discussion Mondays (Week 120) – Best Mods for Education
© Post "Mod Discussion Mondays (Week 130) – Best Mods for Two-handed Weapons" for game The Elder Scrolls.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!