Content of the article: "Mod Discussion Mondays (Week 131) – Best Mods for Spells and Enchantments"
Hello everyone! Welcome back to the "Best mods for…" weekly discussion!
If you don't know what the "Best mods for…" topics are you can find the original threads here. Last weeks discussion can be found here.
These discussions are intended to be ongoing for the full week, so make sure to contribute your own opinions and experiences at any time!
As always, the rules:
1) Be respectful – A lot of different mods get posted, as well as a lot of different opinions on said mods. Try to be respectful during the discussion.
2) Debate conflicts maturely – Nobody likes a Nazeem. If you're respectful to others, people will be respectful back. If you're disrespectful to others, people find interesting ways to kill you and post about it on r/skyrim.
3) Please keep the discussion relevant – Feel free to post mods that aren't directly related, but please try to keep all mods semi-related to the week's topic.
4) Please provide a link to the mod you're discussing – Even if you're discussing a popular mod, a link to the mod page is a massive help. People are more interested in the mod you're talking about and are more likely to look at it if there's a link.
Topic – Spells and Enchantments
I was looking through the previous Mod Discussion Mondays topic and could not find this topic, so guess what we are doing this week? Magic is key to The Elder Scrolls franchise and, for those that have played previous titles, Skyrim really didn't do it justice. Fortunately a plethora of talented authors have stepped in to give the dragonborn and her enemies magic befiting of an Elder Scrolls game.
See here for previous topics on the Dark Arts and Necromancy.
Without further ado, here are my top picks for this week:
- Mysticism is a mod that I have plugged a number of times before on this series, with good reason. Dozens of high-quality spells across all 5 schools of magic, well balanced and smoothly integrated into the game.
- Summermyst always deserves a plug in these discussions with fun and unique enchantments to spice up any play through.
- Complete Crafting Overhaul Remastered is a subtler addition, but it allows you to play with enchantment strengths in a number of very useful games for getting the balance on your game just right.
But what are your favourite mods to bring the spells and enchantments of Skyrim up to par?
- Mod Discussion Mondays (Week 127) – Best Mods for Content from Other Games
- Mod Discussion Mondays (Week 121) – Best Mods for Flight
- Mod Discussion Mondays (Week 120) – Best Mods for Education
© Post "Mod Discussion Mondays (Week 131) – Best Mods for Spells and Enchantments" for game The Elder Scrolls.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!