Content of the article: "Mod’s That Keep You IN THE GAME"
Good list of mods that keep you in the game: SSE
FAST TRAVEL| PAUSING | SAVING | DYING | LOAD SCREENS | EQUIPMENT SWITCHING
The goal here is to minimize load screens and pausing, here's some things that could use improvement:
- I dislike pausing to switch between bow and sword, especially since I'm using All Geared Up, hot keys with favorites gets tedious. I love how horizon zero dawn and assassins creed handle this, hold right click to knock arrow, hold left click pull and release; otherwise you're in melee mode. Its so intuitive, like cancel bow attack's with melee, ah I love it. Not sure how that could work in skyrim.
- How does iEquip play with ALLGUD and other mods?
- I don't like pausing to drink a potion, and would love to see it animated.
- Load doors suck, open cities is… you know how it is…
- Pausing to save is annoying, autosaving is lacking, and quick save is corrupt.
- Skyrim Souls, is apparently outdated (confirm this please)
- Less menus and reading the better
- Assigning 15 different hot keys can be confusing, I love jumping into a game/mod and having it already set up intuitively, I get it though.
- Touring Carriages has incompatibles with certain mods that add appendages to bodies, wish there was a patch. I'm willing to give it up though so I can use touring carriages. Any other incompatibles I'm not aware of for that one? Or alternatives?
- Dying is can be more of a nuisance than it needs to be. What's a good death alternative, or mod that auto saves in good spots? I don't like the ability to save where ever I want and just load if I die, but also don't want to get to the end of a 45 minute dungeon crawl and die at the end loosing all progress and wasting time.
- Fast travel is a little too convenient, I end up sitting in load screens more than I'd like to, but don't want to have to walk across the entire map to complete a bounty or something simple. Need a mod that is a good balance between convenient and immersive.
If you have anything else that might keep you in the game lets chat! Thanks y'all
- Game crashes after I change load order
- Crashes when loading or fast traveling to Sanctuary
- Criminally underrated mods
More about The Elder ScrollsPost: "Mod’s That Keep You IN THE GAME" specifically for the game The Elder Scrolls. Other useful information about this game:
- Need some help troubleshooting possible conflicting mods
- Question about expected performance w/ ENB from others with comparable hardware (Rtx 2060 6GB vram)
- Golden Vendor And Luxury Vendor Items 2020-11-27
- Unable to talk to NPCs
- Main Menu Freeze after modding
- My Skyrim is freaking out and I do not know why (repost)
- Unknown crash objects help!
- Game lags and freezes near Guardian Stones.
- Something I’d like to see on the Stealth side of things come TES VI
- [Help] Wheels of Lull quest broken…? no enemies in Stonehole Mine
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.