Content of the article: "Serana Dialogue Add-On Version 2.0 Release!"
You heard it right. I get that a lot of people have been anticipating for a while, since this has been one of the bigger updates for this mod. In short, you get a whole lot of new dialogue with this latest iteration, which includes:
- Extensive Main Quest Commentary. Not just one or two simple lines, but many new conversations have been added that cover the entirety of the Main Quest. Anywhere from as early as Bleak Falls Barrow, to the epilogue after Alduin.
- Sleeping functionality. You can now ask Serana to sleep in any double-bed that is player-owned, considering there's one nearby. Even vampires need some shut-eye every now and then.
- Reimplemented "What's on Your Mind" conversations, with better-written dialogue that supersedes the somewhat bland and one-note conversations that were previously there. Now when talking to her with this option, Serana's responses (28, chosen at random dependent on questline progress, surroundings, romance) should feel a lot more organic and authentic.
- Reimplemented radiant hello dialogue, in a similar manner to what I did with “What’s on Your Mind?”
- New trading dialogue. Serana won't just say the same 4 things each time- this has been doubled to a total of 8 random possible responses once the player chooses to trade items with her.
- New “wait” dialogue. Same with the trading dialogue, there are now more responses when she is being asked to wait somewhere.
- New Greets.
Overall, nearly 300 voice lines have been implemented for this update. And this of course would not have been possible without Kerstyn (the wonderful new voice behind Serana), other mod authors with my Creation Kit and Papyrus headaches, as well as the modding community for all the support and enthusiasm behind this mod.
Now what are you waiting for? Go have some fun.
Xbox: (Not out yet, expect the port to come in a couple of days or so)
- B35’s Modder Interviews- A Written Interview with Martimius of Serana Dialogue Add-On
- Mods for pacifist play through?
- I think I’ve found my endgame.
More about The Elder ScrollsPost: "Serana Dialogue Add-On Version 2.0 Release!" specifically for the game The Elder Scrolls. Other useful information about this game:
- Skyrim se world won’t load
- Crash on near start up of the game, any obvious advice I am missing.
- Mod Requests for PC?
- FORELHOST : The Last Defence
- Help Request: Regaining lost follower dialogue (vanilla follower) using xEdit and/or Creation Kit
- When I sneak my follower dismisses himself
- Skyrim SE Terrain Clipping Help
- TRYING TO FIX FOR 5 HOURS NOW can someone please help me
- [Help] Sound, Actor, Object, Weapons latency issue
- This mod might be the most important in your vanilla + modlist…
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.