Content of the article: "Sky Blades – Latest Update"
I recently got back into Skyrim and downloaded the Sky Blades mod that overhauls Whiterun (in and out), the blades temple and adds a new city with a player home in the Sky. I have the latest update as I downloaded the mod for the first time last week.
So my problem is that my game crashes anytime I fast travel to Whiterun or when I walk through the gate. I don't know what is causing it. I've not downloaded any other mod that changes Whiterun from the inside or outside other than Breezehome TNF – which after testing, doesn't affect the mod at all. The mod author specifically mentioned that any mods that affect the OUTSIDE of Whiterun will clash. I have no such mod. Even with Breezehome tnf, it doesn't affect the crashes whatsoever. It will crash with or without that mod.
I removed every mod that adds a significant amount of npcs into Skyrim like the civil war patrols and civil war increased activity mod. The only mod I'm still running is increased population. I haven't tested whether that is the reason for the crashes but it's because I doubted it would be. It will be my next test on Monday. But I did delete the increased militia mod. And when I tried finding answers from others online, their games crashed upon entering Whiterun without that mod installed.
Everywhere in the game, I have no issues. There are no mods conflicting as far as I'm aware and the only performance issue I have is very slight due to dense grass. I barely feel it (it's all the way near the bottom). Sky Blades is completely at the bottom.
I can't post my load order right now as i am away from home till monday – in which case i will do a continuation post with my load order typed up when i get back. However, I followed the Bethesda guidelines for standard load orders to a T. Till then, i would appreciate to hear if anyone else has come across this issue and what steps they followed if/when they solved it.
I'm hoping for some answers or at the very least some newer insights. It's driving me mad!
More about The Elder ScrollsPost: "Sky Blades – Latest Update" specifically for the game The Elder Scrolls. Other useful information about this game:
- Mod idea – Has anyone considered combining Obscure’s College of Winterhold and Immersive College of Winterhold?
- Not getting the performance I should be after tons of tweaking, clean install, BethINI, etc., and I am stumped.
- Some little details I’ve discovered in my time playing Skyrim
- Skyrim enemies spawn in the same place instantly, cell bug?
- Help XP32 and race menu causing a engine meltdown
- Serana skin color is a blueish purple
- Question about “Weapon Adjust” in armor addon cell Xedit a way to end cloak/weapon clipping?
- Everything is submerged underwater when I load a save
- The Phantom Of Daggerfall
- I’ve spent probably hundreds of hours farming and can tell you this: the mount system is severely broken/outdated.
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.