Content of the article: "Skyrim LE conflicts and errors."
Hello guys, i wanted to ask bit help/advices to novices like me about findings errors and conflicts with installed mods. Usually i use NMM or MO2, after install mods n did needable patches – fnis/dual sheath redux etc i go to Loot for fix load order. If Loot advices me to fix some mods by tes5edit, i do autoclean mode in it for these mods, then Loot again for check it n finish. Today i knew tht i can open tes5edit to check errors. I cant fix them cuz cant understand how but still can look it (usually i have 10 or less errors). My question is wht else i shall to do or/and how else i can find conflicts with my mods to prevent ctds n bugs in future. I tried to do bashed patch today (i dunno why, just thought its needed) it did all by default but after enable patch i got tons of bugs n lags so i just deleted it. Perhaps i need it only when i really understand i need to combine something or fix leveled list, which im not really sure i use. Sorry for my English, im trying. About Ctds – usually i havnt it almost until i start to use mods like an Alternate Start, Ultimate Combat, Combat Gameplay Overhaul, TK Hitstop, Auto Unequip Ammo n others. Ctds can be with all these mods together and rapidly when i use them single. I mean i want to use some of these mods but i havnt any idea how to start find conflicts. Sorry again for noobish questions and your time. That's my Plugins List atm:
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Apocalypse – The Spell Package.esp
Acquisitive Soul Gems – Russian.esp
The Dance of Death – Ultimate Edition.esp
Ears Through Helmets.esp
dD – Enhanced Blood Main.esp
Ordinator – Perks of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse – Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
- Mod Arrangement Help
- Skyrim SE via SKSE suddenly CTD after unplanned restart
- Guide: Creating High Quality combat system in Skyrim
More about The Elder ScrollsPost: "Skyrim LE conflicts and errors." specifically for the game The Elder Scrolls. Other useful information about this game:
- Would like recommendations for a house mod with specific (maybe too many) requirements
- Save game load stops crashing when playing previous save for a bit
- Transparent Eyes, Hair, and Tattoo Textures
- Need Help optimizing for performance.
- An Uneeded, Perhaps Very Needed Guide
- Alternative keybinds, learning FEDS, strafing while using skills et galore
- Idea: The Elder Scrolls: Imperial Isles
- 0kb glitch, please enlighten me.
- Game crashes upon pressing ” New Game “
- In a game enthusiasm rut – Seems like a great time to buy/try ESO
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.