I am at a loss, I have absolutely no idea what to do. No matter what I do, I can't seem to avoid CTD's when loading from one area to another or fast traveling.
I have tried Fallrim tools resaver, with SSEdit I've cleaned the Update, Hearthfires, Dawnguard, and Dragonborn files, and I've deleted problematic mods from my list, but I can't figure out what is causing these CTDs. For example: after my last playthrough got hit with the same problem, I started a fresh new play through to see if I could clean up the error. I cleaned it up 2 days ago and I have been playing a new playthrough just fine, when out of the blue 10 minutes ago I get another CTD. It's so weird because the game does fine for a random amount of time, then it CTDs. This is the first time I've tried a play through with mods and I wish I could see it to the end.
THE PROBLEM: After an undetermined amount of time any playthrough I start with my current mods causes a CTD on load screen. This is the loading screen whenever fast traveling from one location to another or loading into a cave, city, or interior location. It will either CTD instantly upon fast traveling or selecting the door, or it will show the load screen for a couple seconds and then CTD, it will never load into the area.
LOOT and Vortex both say my mods are compatible and have all compatibility patches and plugins. Any help will be appreciated. I've posted several times now and I wish I could just get some help. I want to see if I can do anything before reinstalling the entire game and mods.
- Immersive Citizens
- Unofficial Skyrim SE Patch
- Alternate Start – Live Another Life
- Static Mesh Improvement Mod SMIM SE 2-08
- VioLens – A Killmove Mod SE 2.22a
- Total Character Makeover 1.2
- Monster Mounts SE 1.2
- SkyTEST – Realistic Animals and Predators
- Ordinator 9.30.1
- Enhanced Blood Textures SE
- RaceCompatibility All-In-One Scripted Installer
- Immersive Armors 8.1 SSE
- Multiple Floors Sandboxing
- Lupus – Swords of Hircine
- Sounds of Skyrim Complete SE
- Relighting Skyrim SSE v1.2.0
- Zim's Immersive Artificats V1.6.2
- Enhanced Vanilla Trees SE
- Underground FOMOD
- JContainers SE
- More Tavern Idles compatibility version
- Immersive Weapons
- (Part 1) Engine Fixes
- SkyUI SE – Flashing Savegames Fix
- NetScriptFramework SkyrimSE v14
- Cathedral – Weathers
- Address Library for SKSE Plugins – All in one
- Bug Fixes SSE v3
- Realistic Water Two v1_11
- Skyrim Flora Overhaul 2.0f
- [HELP] UIExtensions Mods crashing game on startup
- Skyrim SE via SKSE suddenly CTD after unplanned restart
- Help regarding CTD
More about The Elder ScrollsPost: "Skyrim SE CTD on all loading screens" specifically for the game The Elder Scrolls. Other useful information about this game:
- New Release – Lupine Matriarch Armor – Modular Light Armor w Set Effects
- Mod Release: FACTION WARFARE – Reputations, Summons, and Armories! Sell items to townsfolk! Bring adventurers along in your journeys! Become a Forsworn leader! And so much more!
- Any artists or doodlers interested in doing an ESO commission? Recommendations?
- The Cultural Precendence for the Templar for each Race
- [Help] Invisible Robes and Red-Hued Argonians?
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.