Content of the article: "Somethings right and it’s unnerving"
Long story short, been using mods since Oblivion and I'm shite at figuring them out. I just completed NV for the first time, since it's always been impossibly unstable for me (especially with my messing around with mods). Not a single crash, stutter or freeze. I was impressed.
It gave me hope for a stable Skyrim. Started with Vortex, it's just a confusing mess so figured I'd try MO2. Here's the thing – I've decided on my wee selection of mods after a week. I've spent about 3 hours play testing this list, running about everywhere, spamming fire, poking NPCs with stuff.. and I'm mostly getting a steady 50-60 FPS no crashes, except when it's raining or I'm in some of the more heavily modified villages (TaVE). I'm dual monitoring 1080p on a shite HP Pavilion 15 -Core i5, GTX1050 2GB so I'm impressed.
What is this sorcery? I've not actually touched the LOOT load order yet except for Ars Metallica, Vokrii and Brawl Fix. Figured I'd ask before I mess it up, it's working so damn well.
I'm absolutely sure I must have done something wrong though, something that'll bring the sky crashing down as soon as I get comfortable and start my proper playthrough.
Anything I need to do about my load order?
- Lanterns Of Skyrim – All In One – Main.esm
- Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
- Skyrim Supplemental Patch.esp
- Night Eye Overhaul.esm
- Cutting Room Floor.esp
- ELFX – Exteriors.esp
- Grass On Steroids.esp
- Ars Metallica – Legendary Edition.esp
- Vokrii – Minimalistic Perks of Skyrim.esp
- Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
- Real Wildlife Skyrim 0.1.esp
- Helgen Reborn.esp
- ELFX – Weathers.esp
- Summermyst – Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
- Artifact Disenchanting.esp
- Immersive Encounters.esp
- Run For Your Lives.esp
- Artifact Disenchanting – Dawnguard.esp
- Immersive Weapons.esp
- LoS and RE patch.esp
- Immersive Citizens – AI Overhaul Lite.esp
- The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
- Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
- Lanterns Of Skyrim – AIO – Dawnguard.esp
- Apocalypse – The Spell Package.esp
- Apocalypse – Vokrii Compatibility Patch.esp
- Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
- The Dance of Death – Ultimate Edition.esp
- Ish's Souls to Perks.esp
- LeftHandRings – Dawnguard.esp
- NEO Tint 1.esp
- Night Eye Overhaul.esp
- Artifact Disenchanting – Dragonborn.esp
- Cloaks – Dawnguard.esp
- Alternate Start – Live Another Life.esp
- Alternate Start — New Beginnings.esp
Thanks in advance, you big brained beauties
- Skyrim LE crashing after 10-15 seconds when outside
- Best Ctd fixes?
- My modded Skyrim LE crashes when I coc whiterun
More about The Elder ScrollsPost: "Somethings right and it’s unnerving" specifically for the game The Elder Scrolls. Other useful information about this game:
- Mod idea – Has anyone considered combining Obscure’s College of Winterhold and Immersive College of Winterhold?
- Not getting the performance I should be after tons of tweaking, clean install, BethINI, etc., and I am stumped.
- Some little details I’ve discovered in my time playing Skyrim
- Skyrim enemies spawn in the same place instantly, cell bug?
- Help XP32 and race menu causing a engine meltdown
- Serana skin color is a blueish purple
- Question about “Weapon Adjust” in armor addon cell Xedit a way to end cloak/weapon clipping?
- Everything is submerged underwater when I load a save
- The Phantom Of Daggerfall
- I’ve spent probably hundreds of hours farming and can tell you this: the mount system is severely broken/outdated.
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.