Hi guys, my first time posting here and I think I have a problem with Mod Organizer. I first got some mods from Steam Workshop so Steam was organizing them. Then I found that the best ones are all on Nexus so I started using them there. The only trouble is I now have some odd behavior. If I start SKSE from Steam menu directly it lets me load my save but there are some problems. If I start through MO it CTD as soon as I try to Load the Save. MO also doesn't put all the mods into the plugin list on the right. Even after sorting the list for me things don't appear.
Sorry if this is a bit long. I think I've broken my game and my partner is not happy with me one bit as it's her save that's not loading correctly.
This is the list of mods
- Skyrim LE keeps freezing, what can I do to fix it?
- Please Help Me
- Game crashes every few minutes, any help is appriciated
More about The Elder ScrollsPost: "Strange MO2" specifically for the game The Elder Scrolls. Other useful information about this game:
- For some reason I crash when im trying to enter Shriekwind Bastion North? SSE
- cant use animation pack without tposing. even without any i get a warning in fnis. idk what im doing wrong
- New Release – Lupine Matriarch Armor – Modular Light Armor w Set Effects
- Mod Release: FACTION WARFARE – Reputations, Summons, and Armories! Sell items to townsfolk! Bring adventurers along in your journeys! Become a Forsworn leader! And so much more!
- Any artists or doodlers interested in doing an ESO commission? Recommendations?
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.