Content of the article: "Using FNIS and Nemesis together"
saw this discussion over at LL. First post linked below is the method, 2nd post is someone testing it. I flaired this as PC-SSE Mod but it shouldn't be SSE specific. I just can't see how to add a 2nd flair for LE.
ummary for MO2 users (needs testing):
- read the post here: https://github.com/ShikyoKira/Project-New-Reign—Nemesis-Main/issues/98
- in MO2 ensure these are in this order top to bottom (check the esp list on the right as well):
- FNIS – Main mod
- FNIS – Spells
- FNIS – Creatures
- FNIS – Data (generated files from overwrite folder)
- Nemesis – Main mod
- Nemesis PCEA
- Nemesis – Data (generated files from overwrite folder)
- Dynamic Animation Replacer (optional)
- (SLAL and animation packs)
- (other SL mods)
- temporarily disable Nemesis – Main mod
- run FNIS to generate new files (check the overwrite folder too)
- disable FNIS – Main mod
- enable Nemesis – Main mod
- run Nemesis, generate new files (check the overwrite folder too)
- if Nemesis created a new fnis.esp move it to the "Nemesis – Data" folder and position it on the right side above the Nemesis esp file. This file exists to handle legacy animation files that are hard coded to look for it (I think)
- repeat 3 thru 7 if installing/removing creature animations (or make part of your "do it anyway" procedure)
- In-game, Mod Manager
use SLAL to register animations again, reset creature framework, make sure creature anims enabled in SexLab options etc etc…
I have not tested this myself, but plan to (gotta make a backup first). Not sure about handling other mods like MNC overwriting any of the Nemesis/FNIS generated files if they load later (testing required).
OK, I'm using MO2, instructions from post #19 actually works for me. Short version, what I do; Left List order; FNIS FNIS Creatures FNIS Generated Files Nemesis Nemesis Generated Files Everything else, animatinos, SL mods, etc. 1. First you do Fnis as standard, but when Im doing it im disabling Nemesis and Nemesis Generated Files. 2. Then i am disabling Fnis and Fnis generated files, and enabling Nemesis and Nemesis Generated Files. 3. When Nemesis is done, reactivate fnis generated files, so when you ready to launch game only FNIS main mod is disabled. Done. Creatures animations works, now i have some SL mods with responsive roll, crouch slide and other Nemesis dependable shit.
- FNIS T-posing
- Persistent Nemesis error, any suggestions to fix?
- All human characters stucked in t pose
© Post "Using FNIS and Nemesis together" for game The Elder Scrolls.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!