Content of the article: "Could use some guidance regarding Gwent. Longtime player, brand new to this card/mini-game"
TLDR: Could use a willing gwent player to help explain to me how gwent works so I can unlock my last 3 Achievements in TW3 to 100% it.
Hi there, I have been playing TW3 since it's release, 5 different playthroughs and have 919 current hours in it. I have not, however, 100% it (Though I would like to as it is one of my favorite games) due to one thing: Gwent. People go nuts over gwent but I have always just loved TW3 for it's storytelling/quests etc. but really want to 100% it. I don't get Gwent at all. Not just in a "I can't get into it" kind of way, but in a "I literally don't understand how it is played/managed/how to get all the gwent related achievements" way. I've spent hours trying to understand it just for the sake of getting these achievements but end simply just frustrating myself. I've spent days googling tutorials, achievement walkthroughs, but haven't gotten anywhere. (Comments ive seen like "lol why make a guide at all? gwent is so easy" are a little discouraging)
Thanks to some mods, I currently have only 3 achievements related to gwent left I need to obtain, "Geralt and Friends", "All In" and "Killed It" but feel just hopeless at this point. I just don't understand how the game works or how I can obtain these achievements. From what I gather, its a game all depending on chance on what cards you initially draw per round. And if you don't draw the right ones, I may as well forfit and try again. I'm sure someone will tell me I'm wrong but that's just to give an idea of where I am mentally with this minigame. I'll admit to not wanting to like gwent, I literally just want to learn just enough to unlock these last 3 achievements and hopefully never touch it again.
If anyone who is kind enough to maybe help run me through enough to help me get these last 3 achievements I'd be super grateful. Thanks in advance.
Also, if you are this person, do the world a favor: instead of posting "Git gud" or "Google it lol" just ignore the post altogether please, if you are going to go that route.
- PvP makeover(just an idea)
- You need to play Dota for 5 hours a day, every single day of Diretide, to unlock everything.
- Datamine: Exact values for NERA/Composite armor for top tier tanks
More about The WitcherPost: "Could use some guidance regarding Gwent. Longtime player, brand new to this card/mini-game" specifically for the game The Witcher. Other useful information about this game:
- A journey into the new world, part 1
- So i played Witcher 3 + all the DLCs to the end and i have some thoughts.
- Mods issues
- I’m really doing it this time! (Yennefer)
- u/Ultimate_life_Form__ poetry is the world’s finest
- Impatient Gamer: What elements of the game can I skip/do less, to simplify and enjoy it?
- I’ve just beaten the game for the first time and I loved it
- One of the game endings
- One of the game’s ending is depressingly flawed. Do not change my mind
- Canon Endings to Parts of The Witcher 3 as Told by an Excerpt From Encyclopaedia Maxima Mundi in The Tower of the Swallow
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.