I was a bit reluctant to post this on reddit because I didn’t know if i would get a response from a post like this but i really want to get these mods working so i'll give it a shot. im trying to get this mod
and this mod
to work but every time i put the mods in my mod folder they always conflict and give me this message:
i know for a fact that it's these two mods together which is causing a conflict.
Over several attempts I've tried giving each mod priority over the other and running script merger. Script merger doesn't solve the issue and changing the priority changes the error message slightly but the game still doesnt start.
These are the only methods I know of to try to fix the problem, my knowledge doesn't go beyond that. Does anyone know how I could possibly get these mods to work together? I welcome any suggestions. thanks guys
- i need help with Multi Companion Mod
- Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition movement error when launching
- Trying to download companion mod
More about The WitcherPost: "How to use these two incompatible mods together? (Geralt cloak and combat speed mod)" specifically for the game The Witcher. Other useful information about this game:
- I’m genuinely surprised by how well The Witcher 1:EE holds up, and how often it respects your intelligence.
- Just finished Lady of the Lake…
- Reasons of State might be my only true disappointment so far with this otherwise perfect game.
- I am having serious trouble with the operator in Witcher 2
- My journey has ended, what a story Witcher is…
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.