Here's the info of that skill upgrade:
Alternate Sign Mode:
- Damages and slows enemies within a 10-yard radius. Destroys projectiles passing through this area.
- Stamina regeneration in combat: +0.5/s
- Damages and slows enemies within a 12-yard radius. Destroys projectiles passing through this area. Damage increased by 25%.
- Stamina regeneration in combat: +1/s
- Damages and slows enemies within a 14-yard radius. Destroys projectiles passing through this area. Damage increased by 50%.
- Stamina regeneration in combat: +1.5/s
Heres my Questions:
- I seen some videos of this yrden sign alternative mode, please correct me if i'm wrong I think that the Damages effect refers to the "zapping" that that sign do to the enemies and I also notice that it can't do it to multiple enemies at the same. Am I correct?
- I know that this alternate sign mode have charges mechanic, what does it means? does it means that the number of times it will attack?
- About the slows enemies and Damage increased by % effect, does it both apply to all the enemies at the same time, as long the enemies are in the radius of the sign, meaning the enemy/enemies doesn't have to be "zap" or attack by the sign to make the slows enemies and Damage increased by % effect apply to them?
- lastly about Damage increased by % effect, does it refers to the increase in the weapon/etc that geralt dealt? I know it might kinda obvious but I just want to confirm it
- Alternate quality gems should have their own prefixes (or suffixes)
- Bungie, if the damage of my grenade is based on enemies staying in its AoE, please don’t also give it the effect of shoving people out of its AoE.
- [Hero] Mud Witch (STR Support)
More about The WitcherPost: "Questions about Magic Trap (yrden upgrade)" specifically for the game The Witcher. Other useful information about this game:
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.