Welcome to this week's Witcher Quiz #4 10 Questions await you, all carrying a certain amount of points. Good Luck and Have Fun! 🙂
1. Apart from being a master swordsmith, Eibhear Hattori is also known for his … (1 point)
|a) Pancakes||b) Croissants||c) Dumplings||d) Brioche|
Answer : c
2. Alias! (0-4 points)
|Duke of Dogs||Gascon|
|Jarl of Clan Brokvark||Udalryk|
|14th of the Hill||Triss|
3. What was the common payment for the Crones? (1 point)
|a) A tooth||b) An eye||c) A finger||d) An ear|
Answer : d
4. Finish these names. (0-4 points)
|Radovid V the Stern|
5. Jacques de Aldersberg and Alvin are the same person. (1 point)
|a) True||b) False|
6. Who Am I? (1 point)
|I'm a dwarf,|
|I gave Sihil to Geralt,|
|Duda is my pet parrot,|
|I'm engaged to Eudora Breckenriggs.|
Answer : Zoltan Chivay
7. Which of these monsters is NOT a relict? (1 point)
|a) Gargoyle||b) Chort||c) Leshen||d) Godling|
Answer : a
8. Whose Line Is It? (0-4 points)
|"People there had metal in their heads, waged wars from the distance, used things similar to megascopes."||Ciri|
|"Radovid doesn't forget, and Radovid doesn't forgive."||Geralt|
|"Radovid sucks flaccid cock!"||Kalkstein|
|"Anyone can be made to talk, even a corpse…"||Yennefer|
9. Finish the speech. (0-4 points)
|Kneel, Geralt of Rivia, White Wolf. You traveled a long path fraught with danger|
|You demonstrated courage and goodness. By divine power, I hereby knightyou.|
|Face your enemies without fear. Safeguard the helpless.|
|Never lie, even if it means your death. That is your oath. Arise a knight.|
10. Association – The 4 answers in the tables are clues for the one Final Answer (0-5 points)
|By which method are Witchers recruited?||Which potion accelerates vitality regeneration?||I am the sovereign of Nazair and Vicovaro.||What do the descendants of Lara Dorren carry?|
|Law of Surprise||Swallow||Emyhr||Elder Blood|
Final Answer: Ciri
Thank You for participating! 🙂 Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
In case you'd like to do more Witcher Quizzes while enjoying the amazing art and music 😀
Have a nice day and see you next week! 🙂
- Quick Witcher Quiz #3 – 10 questions 🙂
- Quick Witcher Quiz – 10 questions 🙂
- Quick Witcher Quiz #5 – 10 Questions 🙂
More about The WitcherPost: "Quick Witcher Quiz – 10 Questions :)" specifically for the game The Witcher. Other useful information about this game:
- I really didn’t like this game, until I found this subreddit.
- I’m during my first playthrough, and I’m being blown away by this game.
- I came to repent. I’m actually liking The Witcher 3.
- Dare I suggest something (old-school) that might just scratch the Witcher itch?
- If you’re revisiting the insane world of The Witcher 3 and don’t want to grind Undiscovered Locations or rebuild your Gwent deck, I’ve created the perfect saves for you!!!
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.