Content of the article: "Support Main LFT T4"
I am currently looking for a T4 team in the Gold-Platinum range that needs a Support or Flex player.
What I want from you, the team:
- Be somewhat established, with no large roster changes expected
- Play together multiple times a week, be that in scrims, Faceit queue or just Ranked
- Play regular Open Cups or join a League
- Have an IGL who takes his job seriously
- Be professional and have Victory as a goal
About my person:
- I am from Germany, and speak English (preferred language for comms) at A1-A2 level
- 17 years old, calm and non-toxic, can deal with pressure, non-squeaky mic
My R6 experience:
- I have been playing for exactly 18 months today, been in the amateur competitive world for about 6 months playing with Team DRA (T4/plat) as a substitute
- >900h actual play time on record as well as hundreds of hours of „theory exercise“ on YT, Reddit, with my team
- I dislike playing aggressive roles in serious environments, prefer hard breach, support, soft breach
- I prefer a structured, methodical, environment with set defense setups and pre-planned attacks
- I rarely play too aggro, I am often the last person alive
- Experience in comp on mainly Thermite, Ace, Buck, Smoke, Mute, Melusi
- Main ops outside comp rn: Buck, Ace, Zero, Maverick / Bandit, Rook, Mozzie, Lesion
Skill, Strenghts and Weaknessess:
- Inconsistent at fragging, standard KD well below 1
- My comms are not the quickest, however I can be precise about calls
- My gamesense is average at best, I suck at making small decisions about e.g. positioning
- I have strong map knowledge on all Pro League maps plus ranked maps
- I use the utility at my disposal – drones, breaches, C4s, cameras… effectively
- I can perform well in clutch situations
- I am a good vertical player
If this is a criterium for you my current Rank is Gold III, all-time WL 1.0; all-time KD 0.8
Add me on Discord for an interview or try-out:
- Requesting advice for a new Storm League player
- Should Storm League be an environment to play with people of your skill level, or to play with your friends regardless of skill level?
- I see a lot of hate towards 5-man premade in this sub; what can we do?
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six SiegePost: "Support Main LFT T4" specifically for the game Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege. Other useful information about this game:
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.