I am finally at lvl40 and starting to farm gear/ressources a bit more specifically and several questions have popped up over the weekend:
- I have grey/green ressources maxed, but not yet the recipies for "alloy bundles". When i salvage yellows i "only" get the alloy/brand material. When i salvage epics i get nothing. Is there something i should spend those basic ressources on to shuffle them into something else?
- Are the "alloy bundle" recepies fixed rewards at specific locations or do they randomly appear and i need to scan the Map for them? (the map in general seems so cluttered, i am not getting warm with finding specific stuff on it) ^^
- Sometimes enemies have a "new" green bar under their healthbar. What is that? Is it a bonus healthbar?
- Directives "only" give EXP right? Or are drops also improved like difficulty?
- I am a little bit overwhelmed regarding gearmods. What are the "good" ones to look out for? Is it mainly crit chance/dmg ; Armor regen / dmg from elites ; Skillhaste / dmg / duration that i should keep/save? Inventory gets cluttered with these often and i would like to trash stuff that is only used in "wierd/fun builds"
- found a chamäleon and was hyped, since i like ARs a lot. But since it has a higher RoF/magazin and less dmg/bullet i have been running out of ammo more often, while having no issues at all before. Especially open world. Any tipps or is it just a bad AR?
- can most exotics (outside the legendary specific ones) drop anywhere? I have found 3so far, and 2have been the holster that burns random enemies. One from a CP4 and one from the tanker mission with backpack loot targeted…is it just RNG or do locations influence even exotics that can theoretically drop anywhere? (for example i read that for memento you should farm backpack targetted loot missions/areas…but in theory it could drop anywhere right?)
Thanks in advance
- “How do I farm this exotic?”
- Contrary to popular belief, Plenty of grenades DO in fact harm the user
- Beyond light exotics needs to try and capture that feeling that getting your first Forsaken exotic drop had. As well as strive to be as strong as forsaken exotics
More about Tom Clancy's The Division 2Post: "A few Question, new to endgame" specifically for the game Tom Clancy's The Division 2. Other useful information about this game:
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.