Content of the article: "State of the Game – September 16th, 2020"
- 1 State of the Game
- 2 Priority Alerts
- 3 Summary
- 4 Ubisoft Forward
- 5 Title Update 11
- 6 Codename: Nightmare
- 7 Roadmap
- 8 Community Resources
- 9 Important links
State of the Game
This State of the Game focused mostly on Title Update 11 launch.
Maintenance – September 15th, 2020
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the weekly SHD requisition project from resetting if the player was offline when the reset triggers
There will be a free weekend from September 24th to the 27th.
The progress from the free weekend will carry over when you buy the game.
Console Cross Gen Compatibility
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 will be backward compatible on both the Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5, allowing you to play The Division 2 on the new generation of consoles.
In essence, the game will work on the new console generation.
If you own the Division 2 on PS4 for example, you don’t have to buy it again to play it on PS5. It will work and you can continue your journey with your character. You will also be able to play with your friends on PS4 while playing on PS5 (for example) but only within the same console family. (same applies to Xbox)
Regarding quality – this is not an optimization pass to upgrade the graphics – but it will work on the highest possible quality of the current console generation. So if you buy a PS5, you get the PS4 Pro quality – same for Xbox.
This also applies to Division 1.
Title Update 11
Release Date: September 22nd (during the usual maintenance)
Will be released with TU11 on September 22nd.
PTS Phase 2 Changes:
These changes were introduced in Phase 2 of the PTS:
- Added greater variety and diversity in objective types as you progress through The Summit.
- Changed the Hostage revive timer to be longer, giving more leeway to reach them before the objective fails.
- Increased the radius of the hack zone for EMP objectives.
- Increased the number of loot caches scattered around the building, which contents scale with difficulty.
- Reduced number of directives on Legendary Floors 91-100. Now has 3 random directives (previously had 4).
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to finish the 100th floor without actually killing the enemies.
- Fixed an issue causing only one type of enemy to spawn on Legendary difficulty.
- Fixed an issue causing enemies to shoot through walls on the 100th floor.
Additional changes for TU11 launch
- Added more objective do complete and changed the frequency of certain objectives.
- Drone Ambush objective was adjusted
- Legendary Floors have now Rogue Agents encounter enabled (they will also happen in any other difficulty)
- You will also have a checkpoint, so even if you die on legendary difficulty, you will not lose any progress.
- This applies only to the Summit, legendary Strongholds have no Rogue Agent encounters
- Legendary Floors also have exotic Archetypes enabled, so you can encounter (for example) all 3 Warhound Archetypes in one encounter.
- Legendary Floors – Ambush objective has been disabled because the factions that are assigned to that objective are not scaled to legendary (Rioters, Ambushers, etc)
- Covers were fixed that were not working properly
- Laptop interactions placement were fixed
- Doors not opening was fixed
- Floor 100 enemies appearing beneath the floor was fixed
- Rally Points up to Level 50 will be unlocked per default at TU11 launch.
- The Directives will stay pre-set as on PTS, if you don’t like Directives, you can repeat the floors that have not any Directives assigned to them. (they are looking into changes for that in TU11.1)
If you join a group that has a higher Rally Point than you (you have unlocked 40 and you join a group on 65, you will keep the Rally Point on 70 once you have killed the boss encounter there)
Planned changes for post-launch TU11.1
They are looking into difficulty, Directives, Targeted Loot, and other optimizations for a more customized challenge that fits you.
Please keep the feedback coming.
Operation Iron Horse Discovery Mode
The Discovery Mode for the Operation Iron Horse Raid will become available when Title Update 11 drops.
Gear Mod Changes
- All Gear Mod Slots will become generic, so you can put any red/yellow/blue mods into any slot you want.
- The announced resistance mod changes (double the value) have been reverted and will not go live because it had unwanted impacts on the meta.
The pistol recalibration bug will be fixed with TU11
Two new Directives will be added into the mix – no details have been given. Two old ones will be replaced.
Global Event Modifier Changes
They went through the Global Events (Reanimated, Guardian, and Polarity Switch) and they made some drastic changes in how they work.
In essence, they’ve taken away many of the negative aspects and kept the positive effects of those modifiers to make sure you actually want to have them active because they make you feel more powerful.
The PVP balancing changes are listed in the PTS patch notes: Link
No additional PVP content will be added with TU11.
The title of Season 3 will be "Concealed Agenda".
The Season will start immediately with the launch of TU11.
The Prime Target will be the Black Tusk Leader Bardon Schaeffer.
The Skill to unlock will be the Shrapnel Trap.
Season 3 will continue the story that you have been experiencing in Division 2 and you will go after Bardon Schaeffer, the last leader of the Black Tusk Special Unit (BTSU). During the Campaign, you took down the other BTSU leaders one by one – like Wyvern in Tidal Basin for example – and Schaeffer is the last man standing. So now you have the chance to really hit the Black Tusk hard and take down their leadership.
Season 4 will follow after that and there you will encounter Faye Lau as the Primary Target: Roadmap
Twitch Drops will be active for the whole Division Directory
- 3 Legacy Caches when you watch for 30 minutes
- Milkshake Backpack Trophy
At the end of the Ubisoft Forward Trailer there is a short teaser to a special event that will be happening at Kenly College later this year:
They did not want to go into further details at this point.
- You can check out The Division 2 Roadmap here: Link
- The Division 1 Global Event Schedule 2020
The community has provided many guides, tools, and lists: Link
- A Response to The Summit Feedback
- State of the Game – September 2nd, 2020
- State of the Game – August 5th, 2020
© Post "State of the Game – September 16th, 2020" for game Tom Clancy's The Division 2.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!