Content of the article: "State of the Game – September 2nd, 2020"
- 1 State of the Game
- 2 Priority Alerts
- 3 Title Update 11
- 4 TU 11 PTS
- 5 New PVE Mode: The Summit
- 6 TU 11 – Gear
- 7 TU 11 PVP Change
- 8 Rainbow Loot
- 9 Season 2
- 10 Roadmap
- 11 Community Resources
- 12 Important links
State of the Game
This State of the Game focused on the new PVE mode “The Summit”, new gear, and the TU11 PTS.
Maintenance – September 1st, 2020
- Fixed an issue that caused inconsistencies with sniper turret aiming and shooting.
- Fixed an issue with the Tidal Basin Heroic boss checkpoint sometimes not working.
- Added Season 2 Level Skips for purchase in the in-game store.
Title Update 11
Overview so far: Link
TU 11 PTS
The PTS will start September 4th – this Friday – PC only
- The Summit – the entire summit will be accessible
- The new Skill Variant
- The new Gear
New PVE Mode: The Summit
The Summit is designed as a replayable PVE game mode that you can jump in and have an action-packed experience that feels different each time. Basically a “greatest hits of PVE experiences that we’ve had so far in the Division”
- All the factions will be involved in this mode (Hyena, True Sons, Black Tusk, Outcasts, Underground)
- Legendary Floors (81-100) will have the White Tusk as enemies
- Environments can change floor to floor
- You will encounter old and new Objectives – for example:
- Rescue Hostage
- Destroy servers to disable hacked Warhounds
- It should always be a new experience so that you don’t know what or who you will face on each floor.
- A set of 10 Floors is about a Stronghold
- The Boss drops loot in equivalent to a Stronghold
- XP amount that you earn in a 10-floor segment is also equivalent to a Stronghold
Just to clear up how much is pre-defined and what is randomized:
- There are dozens of floor sections with pre-defined looks and layouts that get selected when you reach that floor.
- They select the Faction that you will face on that floor.
- When the floor has active Directives, they will also select what Directive will be active.
- So it is pre-defined, but it is randomly selected, what you will face and encounter.
- Spawns are also random.
- You start by approaching the elevator
- When you play it the first time, you can only travel to the first floor
- From then on you need to clear The Summit floor by floor
- Every 10 Floors you encounter a boss level, that will unlock a “Rally Point”
- For example, once you have beaten the boss on floor 10, you can use the elevator to reach the Rally Point on floor 11 next time and continue to play from there. (So you don’t have to start at floor 1 each time)
- As you work your way up The Summit, you will encounter floors that have normal / hard / challenging / heroic / legendary (floor 81) difficulty and the higher you get the more difficult it will become.
- It is up to you, what difficulty you want to play because once you have unlocked the floors, you can use the elevators to reach the different floors.
- For example, go to floor 51 and continue to play on heroic there.
- Once a Rally Point is activated, they stay active and you can return to them at any time you want.
- You can return to the lobby after you have killed the boss on the different boss levels
- The Global Difficulty is ignored – the floors define the difficulty
- The Summit is accessible on the New York Mega Map
=> Floor Map
- As you go up the Summit, you take an elevator every third floor
- These are also the checkpoints.
- When you die or wipe on your journey up, you will restart at the last elevator you took
- For example, when you die on floor 8, you will restart on floor 7
- That also applies to Legendary Difficulty.
- You will be able to matchmake by difficulty
- You basically select a difficulty and then you will be placed on the floor with the other players.
- You can join other players on higher floors
Free for all players that own the Warlords of New York expansion
- Targeted Loot is active and the assigned Targeted Loot will apply to the entire Skyscraper regardless of what floor you are playing.
- That will be tested on the PTS and then see if that will be changed
- The Summit is built to be completed solo
- So the content and the difficulty will scale to group size
- The legendary will also scale, but you have to be very good to complete those floors solo.
- Rogue Agent encounters can occur at random on different floors
TU 11 – Gear
Belstone Armory Brand Set
- New defensive Brand Set
- Survivability and self-sustain as a theme
New Named Gear Pieces
- Perfectly Efficient (Chest Piece)
- Using an armor kit has a 75% chance to not consume the armor kit.
- Perfect Bloodsucker
- Killing an enemy adds and refreshes a stack of +12% bonus armor for 10s.
Season 3 Gear
- It is both a defensive and an area denial tool
- You can throw it and then it creates a minefield of Shrapnel Mines.
- If you quick-deploy it, it essentially acts like a claymore mine in a designated direction.
Hunter’s Fury Gear Set
- It is up-close and personal Gear Set
- Players that want to attack NPCs up-close
- Once you kill the NPCs you can regenerate armor and health
- You also apply a debuff to the NPCs in the area
- Those are personal buffs and not group buffs
- Standard and Named Version
- The Named Version applies +1 Skill Tier when you are holding it.
- Standard and Named Version
- The Named Version gives you armor on kill
Exotic Backfire SMG
- As you are shooting the gun, it stacks Crit Hit Damage until 200% in total
- When you reload, you apply a bleed to yourself, and that damage scales with the number of Critical Hit Damage that you have stacked.
- 200 stacks remove all your armor
- Hazard Protection helps to mitigate that damage
- This exotic is on the Seasonal Reward Track
Exotic Memento Backpack
- It rolls with all three Core Attributes
- When you kill an enemy, they drop a trophy that you can collect
- When you collect a trophy you get two buffs, the first buff has a short duration (10s), but the buffs scales with the number of cores that you have on your gear.
- All red build => 30% Weapon Damage
- All blue build => 120% Bonus Armor
- All yellow build => 30% Skill Efficiency
- For every Trophy you get a second buff with a long duration (5 minutes)
- For every Stack you get
- 1% Weapon Damage
- 1% Skill Efficiency
- 0.1% Armor Regen
- Max 30 Stacks
- For every Stack you get
- Skill Efficiency is a new attribute similar to Weapon Handling – it does many things
- 1% Skill Efficiency is:
- 1% Skill Damage
- 1% Skill Haste
- 1% Skill Repair
- 1% Status Effects
- 1% Skill Health
- 1% Skill Efficiency is:
The Summit Gear
Exotic “Ridgeway’s Pride” Chest
- This is an Exotic Quest that you unlock once you have reached Floor 100 of The Summit
- Once you have completed the quest, you can craft the Exotic
- It applies bleed to all enemies you shoot within 10m
- Good synergy with the new Hunter’s Fury Gear Set
TU 11 PVP Change
PTS Phase 2 will focus on PVP
- Resistance Mods get doubled (20%) that will also help in PVP against the new Gear Set
- Riot Foam base duration is lowered from 3s to 2s
- Firewall burn on armor break talent – the burn effect is removed on PVP
- The changes to Pistol, Rifle, and Marksman Damage that were done during 10.1 Server Patch will be changed.
More will follow
There was an update after last week’s State of the Game:
TheDivision2 PSA: After further consideration, we will lower the on SotG suggested 100% chance of the first random attribute matching the core attribute color (to reduce rainbow loot), because of the impact that has on build flexibility. That new value will be tested on PTS.
The Titan League is now active.
- You can check out The Division 2 Roadmap here: Link
- The Division 1 Global Event Schedule 2020
The community has provided many guides, tools, and lists: Link
- The Summit – Targeted Loot Suggestion
- Currently Skyscrapper/Summit feels like the bare bones skeleton of something great before all the fun and excitement has been added. Some suggestions.
- Title Update 11 PTS Phase 2 Patch Notes – September 11, 2020
© Post "State of the Game – September 2nd, 2020" for game Tom Clancy's The Division 2.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!