Content of the article: "Title Update 11 PTS Phase 2 Patch Notes – September 11, 2020"
Welcome to the PTS Wave 2
We’re glad to see that you are participating in the Public Test Server for the upcoming Title Update 11. The PTS is a developer build meaning that some things you encounter will be a work in progress, bugs might be present and balance changes might not be final. We want you to be a part of the journey to make TU11 the best it can be, and we highly encourage you to leave your feedback and bug reports on the dedicated PTS forums.
Wave 2 focus is on improvements to The Summit and PvP balance changes. As always, feedback is appreciated in all areas but in particular the following areas are testing focuses:
- The Summit PvE Game Mode
- PvP Balance
- Loot Quality (I.E., addressing the ‘rainbow loot’)
- Added greater variety and diversity in objective types as you progress through The Summit.
- Changed the Hostage revive timer to be longer, giving more leeway to reach them before the objective fails.
- Increased the radius of the hack zone for EMP objectives.
- Increased the amount of loot caches scattered around the building, which contents scale with difficulty.
- Reduced number of directives on Legendary Floors 91-100. Now has 3 random directives (previously had 4).
- Reverted the increase to status effect resistance mod values from 20% back down to 10%
Developer comment: After reviewing feedback and considering how the new generic gear mod slot system will impact the meta, we've decided to revert the changes to status effect resistance mods. The increase in flexibility towards achieving specific status effect immunity through generic gear mod slots will remain a net increase in player defense.
- All "Improvised" crafted high-end gear now have generic mod slots, including gloves and knee-pads.
- Deathgrips: Increased the armor on kill from +5% to +10%.
- The Mop: Increased the armor on kill from +5% to +10%.
- Memento: Lowered the bonus armor gained on trophy pick up from +20% to +10% per armor core but the bonus armor gained now stacks
- Eclipse Protocol
- Lowered Indirect Transmission on kill status effect spread from 15m to 10m.
- Proliferation now increases the range of Indirect Transmission from 10m to 15m.
- Increased Symptom Aggravator damage amplification from 15% to 30%.
- Obliterate: Increased the number of maximum stacks of total weapon damage from 15 to 25
- Reduced the global PvP damage modifier from 0.35 to 0.3
- Reverted previous changes to the pistol, rifle, and MMR PvP damage modifiers to pre-10.1 values (buff)
- Small increase to shotgun PvP damage modifier to match global damage reduction and retain pre-TU11 TTK
- Slight reduction to overall SMG PvP damage.
Developer comment: The above changes should result in a small increase to TTK at medium/close range, while keeping rifles and MMRs deadly at long ranges.
- Crusader, Reflector, and Striker shields now take 33% more damage in PvP
- Riot Foam Chem Launcher base ensnare duration lowered from 3s to 2s in PvP
- Firewall specialization talent Fiery Response no longer applies a 5m burn on armor break in PvP
- Eclipse Protocol's Indirect Transmission on kill status effect spread lowered from 15m to 5m in PvP (7m with Proliferation chest talent)
- Lady Death's Breathe Free weapon damage amplification effect lowered from 75% to 50% in PvP
- Headhunter buff duration lowered from 30s to 5s in PvP
- Headhunter damage bonus lowered from 40% to 20% in PvP (25% with Perfect Headhunter)
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to finish the 100th floor in The Summit without actually killing the enemies.
- Fixed an issue causing only one type of enemy to spawn in The Summit on Legendary difficulty.
- Fixed an issue causing enemies to shoot through walls on the 100th floor in The Summit.
- Fixed an issue that caused you to be matched with a The Summit group when matchmaking for main missions.
- Fixed an issue causing the SHD crate disappear briefly after completing the “Hold SHD Crate” objective in The Summit.
- Fixed missing Specialization Tutorial when boosting a new character to level 30.
- Fixed an issue which caused all trap variants to become stuck in the ceiling.
- A Response to The Summit Feedback
- The Division 2 – Title Update 10.1 – Patch Notes
- Title Update 11 PTS Patch Notes – September 4, 2020
© Post "Title Update 11 PTS Phase 2 Patch Notes – September 11, 2020" for game Tom Clancy's The Division 2.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!