Content of the article: "Title Update 11 PTS – Wave 2"
- 1 Feedback, Bug Report
- 2 TU11 Overview:
- 3 Title Update 11 PTS – Wave 2
- 4 Feedback
- 5 FAQ
- 6 Focus Points
- 7 Bug Report
- 8 Prerequisites to be noted before reporting a bug
- 9 Similar Guides
Feedback, Bug Report
Title Update 11 – has been deployed on PTS and it is your opportunity to give feedback.
Rainbow Loot Change
Generic Gear Mods
New Gear and Exotics
Title Update 11 PTS – Wave 2
Wave 1 of the Title Update 11 Public Test Server closes at 12:00 CEST / 6:00 AM EDT / 3:00 AM PDT on Friday, September 11.
The PTS will reopen with Wave 2 changes 2 hours later at 14:00 CEST / 8:00 AM EDT / 5:00 AM PDT.
Patch Notes for Wave 2 will be available in the PTS forums before we reopen for Wave 2.
A Response to The Summit Feedback
Title Update 11 PTS Known Issues
TU11 Patch Notes PTS Phase 2
TU11 Patch Notes PTS Phase 1
Keep in mind – the best way to give direct feedback to massive is the Official Forums, but we also provide you with the option to give it here.
Welcome to the PTS!
We’re glad to see that you are interested participating in the Public Test Server for the upcoming Title Update 11. The PTS is a developer build meaning that some things you encounter will be a work in progress, bugs might be present and balance changes might not be final. We want you to be a part of the journey to make TU11 the best it can be, and we highly encourage you to leave your feedback and bug reports on the dedicated PTS forums.
For the first PTS phase, we’d like feedback on these topics in particular:
Feedback & Suggestions around the new PvE Game mode: The Summit
Shrapnel Trap Skill
Feedback & Suggestions around the new Skill Variant: Shrapnel Trap
Feedback & Suggestions around the New Transmogrification Mechanic: Appearance Mods
New Weapons & Gear
Feedback & Suggestions around the new weapons and gear.
General Game Balance (PvE & PvP)
Feedback & Suggestions around general PvE and PvP balance.
We want to avoid the cluttering of our sub by providing a single Megathread. This way you can report the various issues in one place. This allows Massive to easily keep track of the bugs and also allows other users to confirm that they might have encountered the same issues.
Please note, this thread is just an alternative – the most direct way to report bugs is the Ubisoft's Official Forums.
Prerequisites to be noted before reporting a bug
A bug will ideally be accompanied by a screenshot or a video. This provides credibility to your report.
Steps to recreate the bugs should be submitted if possible. This helps Massive employees recreate the bug and helps them find the cause behind it.
* **Type of Bug:** * **Description:** * **Video / Screenshot:** * **Steps to reproduce:** * **Expected result:** * **Observed result:** * **Reproduction rate:** * **System specs:**
Copy-paste the above code and fill in your details.
- Public Test Server (PTS) for Title Update 11
- The Division 2 – Title Update 12 – PTS Feedback – Phase 2
- The Division 2 – Title Update 12 – PTS Feedback – Phase 1
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about Tom Clancy's The Division 2Post: "Title Update 11 PTS – Wave 2" specifically for the game Tom Clancy's The Division 2. Other useful information about this game:
- Be honest, did you/will you pay for Premium Credits?
- NPC Weapon Damage Scaling Tested from Normal to Heroic and Normal to Elite enemies and Group Scaling.
- What’s your agent’s backstory/bios?
- The character creation/outfit needs to improve a lot in Division 3
- Has anyone ever thought of/has Massive ever mention anything about maybe being able to turn off open world patrols?
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.