Content of the article: "Why is Foundry Being Nerfed?"
3% Armor regeneration is being reduced to 1%? (Talking about PvP)
– Let's make an argument on why this is unfair to tank builds.
The max armor regeneration a person can obtain is 5% max.
This accompanied by 2.1 million armor allows a person to heal from 100k-120k per tick.
The main problem with tanks was this,
- Tank vs Tank was a pointless ring around a rosey
- (In my opinion) Pistols scale to high of damage for a tank build which is the main reason tanks get a bad reputation, 500k base damage on a pistol build is just unfair.
Pros vs cons:
- You can't get emp'd which would void out the build completely
- You can properly do your job, which is to tank.
- You have 0 red mod slots unless you reroll your mod slots
- You forfeit up 3 Minor rolls Attributes, which could have been 36% critical damage, 30% headshot, 18% critical chance, and/or any skill/heal attribute.
- Possibly a chest/backpack talent that can used for damage
- Making my shield even 26 million health is pointless if "Anyone" can emp it and just ruin a tanker.
- Even with 2,100,000 armor, 100,000+ armor regeneration I still get destroyed because people can hit easily over 100k with lady death for example.
- Shield hinders my movement speed, and some players can shoot "Around" it.
- It rolls with Default Blue mod slots, which is armor on kill (Max 60,000 but i require a "kill" only 2.8% of my armor) — Protection from elites — Incoming Repairs (ruined unless in group) — AOE Resistances — last and most viable was armor regeneration.
- To obtain 5% you would have to run the Emperors Guard, and 2-piece golan, which again I gain nothing from the brand set bonuses being skill duration + 1% armor regeneration, 10% status effects , and 1% Armor regeneration.
Why would you continue to nerf something such as this?
Main point being this, for me to be a solid tank that can regenerate damage, I must sacrifice 1-3 Minor attributes, 3 brand set pieces, and Deal with defensive mod slots which contribute nothing to the a tanks build.
Bonus: Why worry about a nerf, when we still have the 4-piece broken (Not working as Intended) in Pve but bring concern to it in pvp?
Make a valid argument and lets see where we can get with this.
- This Build Amazes Me Every Single Time I Use It! I Hope It Helps Someone Out There!
- Solo hybrid build with great heals and good damage.
- Just a rant from a defense eccentric player
© Post "Why is Foundry Being Nerfed?" for game Tom Clancy's The Division 2.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!