Content of the article: "22.214.171.124 → 126.96.36.199 changes"
Previous one: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/ihhaha/1101018_1101019_changes/
188.8.131.52 → 184.108.40.206 changes:
- Lots of small lang changes.
- New vehicles:
- Bf 110G-4 (HUN)
- Premium in the Italian tree.
- Tier III
- BR 3.7
- 1450 GE
- Tier II
- BR 4.0
- After the P-51 (NA-91).
- Bf 110G-4 (HUN)
- New game setting – WeaponCycleTrigger – only available to devs and testers.
- Collection game setting is now available to everyone.
- New loading images – G5E, Northampton, T-72B.
- Chi-Ha LG is now Tier II after the Ho-Ni III, RP, SL, GE costs significantly increased, BR: 1.7 → 2.7, new modification: 120 mm JP SAP, received shell ejection, stock shell changed: Shrapnel → SAPCBC, HE-FRAG is now a modification.
- Chidori is now after the Syonan, RP, SL, GE costs almost halved, modification costs lowered.
- Small tech-tree fixes for the new additions.
- P-47D (all) – BR in AB: 3.7 → 4.0.
- P-51 (NA-91) – costs less RP, SL, GE, pushed down to Tier II.
- AH-1G – slight reduction in RP, SL, GE costs, modification costs lowered.
- UH-1B / C – RP, SL, GE costs almost halved, modification costs lowered.
- Centauro – AB rep cost: 3020 SL → 2950 SL, SB rep cost: 3510 SL → 3420 SL, received LWS.
- Centauro ROMOR, Type 87 – received LWS.
- Strv 104 – SB rep cost: 4300 SL → 3630 SL, BR: 8.7 → 8.3.
- The premium Achilles is now hidden.
- Lots of ships received mines.
- Köln frigate – BR: 4.3 → 4.7.
- New damage scheme (next to planes, tanks and ships): schemeDmgWalker
- New armour parts for a new kind of vehicle: walkerVehicle
- New attachable – Mad matter hat
- New armour types – glass4_5, glass8, grille_structural_steel
- All the ERAs – restrainDamage: 0.0001 → 0.5, and some received a cumulative damage multiplier of 3.0.
- F3H-2 – max rudder angles nerfed.
- Jaguar (both) – inner left wing area increased.
- PBM-3 – no longer has parking brakes.
- B 17BS – water friction lowered.
- BTD-1, PBM-3, PBY (all), PV-2D, SB2C (all), SB2U (all), SBD-3, SU-7BKL – icons fixed on the loadout screen.
- Hs 129 (all) – cockpit gauges changed.
- Jaguar (both) – light parameters changed in the cockpit, added a multifunction display, icons on the loadout screen fixed, wing and tail breaking animations fixed.
- La-9 – received back the ability to create user skins.
- P-40F-5 – wing and tail breaking animations fixed.
- P-47D-22 – light parameters changed in the cockpit, wing and tail breaking animations fixed.
- P-47D-23, Thunderbolt Mk. I – light parameters changed in the cockpit.
- Q-5 – light parameters changed in the cockpit, cockpit gauges changed, icons on the loadout screen fixed, now extinguishes fire more quickly.
- CM-25 – gunner animation fixed.
- IS-2 1944 – received a 45 mm plate.
- All the US made 37 mm cannons – stab speed limit reduced to 16 km/h.
- Somua SM – hull front plate: 50 mm → 60 mm.
- C2A1 – sight nerfed.
- Sho't Kal Dalet – received 3 more ERA bricks.
- M247 – engine sound changed: M4A3 → M60
- M60A1 gun mask is now variable thickness.
- 9P149, BMP-1 (all), Object 120, Object 685, T-55AM-1, T-62M-1, T-64A, T-64BV, – lost the modern green camo.
- T-72B3 – Relikt heavily nerfed against KE.
- 125 mm 9M119M-1 is now tandem.
- AIM-7 (all) – "breakLockMaxTime": 3.0 → 5.0
- AIM-7E – "lockAngleMax": 15.0 → 45.0
Current dev version – 220.127.116.11
Current live version – 18.104.22.168
© Post "22.214.171.124 → 126.96.36.199 changes" for game War Thunder.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!