Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.7
Our team is working on continued fixes of all kinds for our seventh Hotfix since last Friday’s release. While we focus on fixes and functionality, we continue to read and collect feedback in parallel for review and discussion.
As we continue to read Feedback and collect Bugs, our public Trello board will be updated: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu/pc-update-29100-bug-feedback-tracking
Railjack Changes & Fixes:
Fixed functionality loss when failing the Falling Glory node.
Fixed inability to Mod your Plexus until you own a Railjack.
- The intended flow here is when you complete The Archwing Quest and are awarded your Plexus, you can Mod it and join others on their Railjack missions to help out until you get yourself a Railjack. You’ll now be able to Mod it, but won't be able to see Railjack stats unless you actually own one, as the Plexus doesn’t have any Railjack data to pull from yet.
Fixed the reward script for Grineer Railjack Missile Platforms and Shipkiller Platforms firing up to 7 times for one completed Point of Interest. Visually the reward popup UI only appeared once, but then later on at the End of Mission screen you would see a reward duplication up to 7 times in some cases.
Fixed Railjack remaining invulnerable when ‘Aborting to Dry Dock’ inside the Capital Ship airlock and launching a new mission.
Fixed a few more cases of Onslaught Matrix/Protective Shots Mods stacking.
Fixed attempting to search for a Mod in the Plexus by using the Left Stick on a controller not activating the search bar.
Fixed newer Corpus Railjack Armament Wreckage reward UI not doing the fancy left side “slide out” notification when picked up.
Fixed a script error that would occur when entering Railjack loading tunnel and leaving certain types of Corpus hazards behind.
Fixed a script error occurring when attempting to pilot an enemy Crewship.
- Improved load-times in Railjack missions and optimized memory usage.
- Mod Linking a loadout that has no Mods equipped will now display an error message.
Fixed a crash that could occur when leaving an Exiums' Aura.
Fixed a crash related to Host migrations.
Fixed getting stuck as the Operator with no Abilities or movement after dying in a Necramech as a Client.
Fixed Kubrodon Echo Lures and Pheromone Synthesizer not appearing in Conservation wheel on Orb Vallis.
Fixed Necramech Summon not refreshing it’s cooldown after summoning a Necramech that has died as a Client.
Fixed Revenant Enthralled Mitosids permanently remain friendly after split, which can result in a Deimos Bounty progression stop.
Fixed Lavos and Xaku custom ability HUD overlapping Melee Combo Counter when dual wielding.
Fixed a script error when browsing through your Color Palettes when customizing the HUD Colors.
This action was performed automatically, if you see any mistakes, please tag /u/desmaraisp, he'll fix them. Here is my github
- Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.3
- Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.5
- Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.8
More about WarframePost: "Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.7" specifically for the game Warframe. Other useful information about this game:
- This had been discussed numerous times but again: uninstall Cheat Engine if you still play Warframe regularly.
- [Entire Story Spoiler] Parvos Granum, The Man in The Wall and Natah’s father are the same person (maybe)
- I did some testing on Puncture/Plasma procs and general Archgun damage in Railjack, since the wiki was lacking info
- Call of the Tempestarii: Update 30
- Spoiler Enforcement Period for Update 30: Call of The Tempestarii
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.