Content of the article: "MR 22, I have tested Conclave for the very first time."
I knew its meme status for being very mediocre but I never expected it to be THIS bad.
There's plenty of problems down there :
Lag issue – There are no dedicated servers so everything is peer based. If you get into a game with a bad host then you will most certainly experience it as we all have. Unfortunately until they get dedicated servers (which they probably never will) this will be the case.
Non hitscan weapons – In all shooting games there is a higher learning curve with non-hit scan projectile weapons. But these just doesn't fit a PvP mode as players have mobility that outspeed any aim speed.
Weapons damage – As we know in T H E C O N C L A V E the weapons are reworked so they "may" fit PvP. This leads to extremely nonsense stupid spreadsheets of damage with bows doing way too much damage in comparisons of other primary. Cernos deals more than twice the damage of a charged Lanka, despite having half less of time charge. As for secondaries it isn't better, a point-blank Staticor deals less than a full auto MK1-Kunai. For melee, Dark Split-Sword (Dual Swords) deals more damage and attacks faster than its Heavy Blade counterpart (???). Fists weapons can stunlock someone. Spamming slam attacks with the right timing while prevent someone from getting up.
Warframe abilities – Ash's blade storm oneshot players. Atlas' petrifying gaze stuns players for 2,5 fucking seconds, which means instant death. Mag's Pull works for every other player and pull them in 40 meters towards her. Frost's Avalanche freezes enemies in place after damaging them over a duration of 2 seconds within a radius of 12 meters, which in a similar fashion to Atlas. Nidus makes one entire stack per hit with Virulence, and Undying activates and consumes only 1 stack of Mutation. Walking in Ravenous is pretty much instant death.
And i'm sure I have yet to meet more absurds things as those. Why do this game mode even exist if not for the memes ?
More about WarframePost: "MR 22, I have tested Conclave for the very first time." specifically for the game Warframe. Other useful information about this game:
- A poorly written rant: fighting enemy bonewidow is the worst gaming experience I’ve had in years
- Voidrig enemy necramechs are quite possibly the worst enemy ever
- Additional Leaks, New Primed Mods and Halikar Wraith
- Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.3
- Glaives & Volatile Quick Return
- The new Bonewidow Necramech is incredibly disappointing for most, so here are some proposed changes I thought of in a few minutes so that people might actually bother to get it and have fun playing it!
- The bonewidow is still in a dire state.
- Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.2
- Feedback on the Khora change in Deimos Arcana
- Shoutout: The Deimos Saxum, a decently designed enemy like the Nox and Aerolyst
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.