Content of the article: "The Steel Path: Inaros Prime 28.2.0"
The Steel Path: Inaros Prime 28.2.0
Invoke the wrath of the desert sand with Inaros Prime! Inaros Prime leaves their ancient resting place to arrive with the brutal Panthera Prime, elegant Karyst Prime and much more.
I wonder how Baro Ki’Teer will react when speaking to an Inaros Prime at his next regularly scheduled visit…. Perhaps a special offer awaits Inaros Prime visitors?
Rise, eternal, to cast the fear of Inaros into them. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.
The max-velocity saw-launcher, perfected. Features a larger mag, faster fire and a radial, slashing ricochet.
This master blade is the heavier, oversized and far more lethal version of the signature weapon of an extinct order of Tenno assassins.
*Get the newest Prime gear with Inaros Prime Access and Prime Accessories here:https://www.warframe.com/prime-access *
Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime have entered the Vault!
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:
- Replaced Cephalon Suda’s Sacrifice of Chroma Prime Chassis with Atlas Prime Chassis.
- Replaced Perrin Sequence’s Sacrifice of Gram Prime Handle with Ninkondi Prime Handle.
- Replaced Red Veil’s Sacrifice of Chroma Prime Neuroptics with Equinox Prime Systems.
If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.
Riven Disposition Changes:
As with each round of Prime Access come updated Riven Disposition numbers. See the full Disposition changes here:
The Steel Path Changes & Fixes:
- The Trio Orbit Ephemera and Crania Ephemera have been added to Teshin’s Honors as new Steel Path rewards.
- These new Ephemeras are available for a Steel Essence price respective to their prestige. The Crania Ephemera is for the truly worthy and those who have shown no fear on the Steel Path.
Khora Urushu Additions, Changes & Fixes:
- The Pulchranopsis Syandana has been added to the Khora Urushu Collection to accompany her new signature look.
- We will be running a script to give the Pulchranopsis Syandana to those who have already purchased the Khora Urushu Collection. Will update this thread when the script runs/completes!
- Adjusted the positioning of the cloth dangles on the Khora Urushu Helmet to better match the original design.
- Khora’s Whipclaw whip will now use the Khora Urushu whip design.
- Fixed Venari’s tail remaining default when equipping the Maculatia Venari Skin in the Arsenal.
- Made a micro-optimization to a core math routine.
- Made some micro-optimizations to rendering performance.
- Increased the size of the Shedu explosion FX to better visually represent its radius.
- Fixed not retaining Kuva Lich mission progress if you Parazon stabbed your Lich during a connection loss.
- Fixed many Junction Specters having Health/Shield/Armour overrides, which gave them dramatically lower Health (eg: This changes Mag Specter's base Health from 75-1800). They should now match the listed values in the Codex.
- Fixed Heavy Weapons not having correct animations when sliding and firing.
- Fixed an issue with protective measures in The Steel Path mode being unoptimized (any accounts impacted have been cleared for Trading).
- Fixed a bug that could cause broken Hijack HUD elements when joining a mission in progress on a slow network.
- Fixed a bug that could cause broken Fomorian Assault HUD elements when joining a mission in progress on a slow network.
- Fixed hearing Client Wukong Iron Staff FX sounds when the Wukong is far enough that you shouldn't hear it.
- Fixed a script error when spawning a Specter.
This action was performed automatically, if you see any mistakes, please tag /u/desmaraisp, he'll fix them. Here is my github
- The Stug Path I completed whole Steel Path with Stug only
- The Steel Path: Update 28.1.0
- Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: 29.3.0
More about WarframePost: "The Steel Path: Inaros Prime 28.2.0" specifically for the game Warframe. Other useful information about this game:
- Railjack Bugs: Invisible ‘Walls’, Hazards, Breaches, Wreckage Limits in Mission, etc
- Dojo QoL Improvements!
- In-depth review of PS5 adaptive triggers & vibration on Warframe’s primary weapons
- Have they fixed Limbo in the Cambion Drift yet? [A small rant]
- I’m blown away by the state of Warframe
- Fixing Bonewidow 101
- Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.4
- A poorly written rant: fighting enemy bonewidow is the worst gaming experience I’ve had in years
- Voidrig enemy necramechs are quite possibly the worst enemy ever
- Additional Leaks, New Primed Mods and Halikar Wraith
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.