Content of the article: "The Ultimate Guideline to Rework Suggestions"
Whenever you see somebody suggesting to rework a frame or ability please use these guidelines to respond appropriately:
- Every rework attempt is nothing more than an attempt to personally attack your nostalgic sentiment.
- Whatever is suggested doesn't fit the character. This hold true even if it is 1:1 the ability (or an augment) a Warframe already has.
- Every character is perfect in the eyes of at least 1 or 2 fanboys, even if it hasn't made a single appearance in PUG games for the last 6 years. So don't you dare touch it!
- Never allow a constructive discussion. Never provide constructive feedback. Downvote or comment with 1-liners. Bonus points for "TL;DR" or "no".
- Everything useful is automatically is OP – even if it takes 50 times the time to clear a room Saryn, Mesa, Equinox or Ember requires.
- Numbers in rework suggestions are always final. Disregard the concept and idea behind it. If the ability's power is off by more than 0.002% comment that the suggestion is bad because the ability is OP / useless.
- If it hasn't been posted yet, always try to be the first to write "DE won't listen", because the best way to get DE to listen is to destroy any sort of discussion before it can start!
- Invalidate EVERY suggestion that does not explicitly refer to your favorite Warframe. Your main Warframe needs a rework and buffs more than other Warframe. Everybody needs to know this. Always respond with "…. needs it more!". YOU MUST NOT ALLOW A DISCUSSION ABOUT ANY OTHER WARFRAME THAN YOUR FAVORITE OR YOU WILL DISHONOR YOUR ANCESTORS AND DROWN A SACK FULL OF PUPPIES.
Joke aside lads, a few characters really need some love. It's sad to see so many topic derail. I wished we'd be more constructive. We did great back in the days of Vauban, though his actual rework was a mixed bag. I wished we could come together and constructively talk about other frames as well. Lately it has been bad.
- Fixing Zealot and Green HP – Zealot Ult Ability Rework Suggestion
- Whitemane’s Rework has not managed to hit it’s goals and she needs another pass. Here is why.
- All these gratitude posts are not enough. Start being constructive.
© Post "The Ultimate Guideline to Rework Suggestions" for game Warframe.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!