As we pass our 7 day mark since the launch of The Deadlock Protocol on PC, our hands are busy at work making changes based on great player feedback! We hope to provide Protea with both visual improvements as well as touching on some Ability mechanic improvements. We’re aiming to slip this in before Console Cert as well so our Console Tenno can enjoy an improved version of Protea!
- Increased Duration of both grenades by 3 seconds.
- Increased Range of both grenades at max rank from 4 to 5 meters.
- For Shield Satellite, this applies to the grenade pickup Range.
- Increased Shield Satellite grenade count from 3 to 4 to accommodate max Squad sizes.
- Increased visibility FX on available Shield Satellite grenades to aid in differentiating between the two grenades.
- Doubled the Damage of the Shrapnel Vortex grenade.
- Fixed Protea's Grenade Fan/ Shield Satellites appearing giant while using Archwing.
Our goal here is to improve efficacy, usability, and logic of Grenade Fan!
- Increased Duration of Blaze Artillery by 1 second, and doubled the Damage multiplier to compete against higher level enemies. Duration will now show in Arsenal stats instead of the maximum number of shots.
- Protea’s Blaze Artillery will now shoot through Volt’s Shield, but won't benefit from its buffs.
- Fixed Protea’s Blaze Artillery not targeting ragdolled enemies.
Our goal here is to keep the spirit of the rapid fire Artillery alive, with just a bit more punch. We will monitor for feedback after this change as well.
- Protea’s Dispensary location is now displayed on the minimap in the form of the Ability icon.
- Similar to Wisp’s Reservoirs!
- Protea is now invulnerable for the first 3 seconds of Temporal Anchor (i.e on cast, to prevent casting animation deaths).
This invulnerability window is an important add based on all the ways players have used Temporal Anchor thus far – that key survivability reaction should include invulnerability.
We look forward to your feedback on these changes after they are live!
- Protea suggestions from a Khora main
- The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.6
- Did a Mot Survival Arbi with Protea
More about WarframePost: "Upcoming Protea Changes" specifically for the game Warframe. Other useful information about this game:
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.