This list will be continuously updated throughout the day, please check here if you are experiencing issues with Patch 3.0 before posting.
Here is a current list of known issues for Patch 3.0 (as per u/fatshark_hedge):
- Windows 7 Users need to await hotfix for 100% startup crash
- Item Filter MOD can cause GK not to be able to equip 2nd melee item
- Armory MOD is affected
- Loadout Manager might be squiffy
- UI Improvements vomits loads of errors in to chat
- talent descriptions are awaiting an update, may report incorrect numbers or %
- knightly temper talent is causing crashes when GKs ult lands.
- Players who have frame_holly_04 AKA Grandmaster of Illusions (frame for completing FoW on Legend) will crash when selecting that character (or profile if using UI Improvements).
- Modded realm is currently working incorrectly (may show a message about being untrusted).
These crashes are currently being investigated:
- scripts/ui/ui_passes.lua:518: Material 4 not found in Gui.
- scripts/settings/dlcs/lake/buff_settings_lake.lua:219: attempt to index local ‘breed’ (a nil value)
Per RwAoNrDdOsM in Squirrel Squad, these mods are affected:
- Loadout Manager (Doesn't give you 2nd melee weapon on GK)
- Fully Body Awareness
- Item Filter (Doesn't let you choose a second weapon on GK since it only shows Ranged Weapons)
- Armory (If you click on Kruber you crash)
- UI Improvements (GK isn't in the ui; there is a error when trying to use the different red background, and another error pops up when clicking through the menus)
- Oblivion Reloaded 8.4.0 in 2021 crashes on loading: Equipment Mode is 0 and Mounted Combat is 0
- Title Update 2.40 – Patch Notes [All Platforms]
- Cyberpunk Update 1.1 – Patch Notes
More about Warhammer: VermintidePost: "Patch 3.0 Known Issues Thread" specifically for the game Warhammer: Vermintide. Other useful information about this game:
- This 3rd Year Anniversary event needs to be adressed
- Missed Connection/Thank you to the coolest dudes I played with so far
- My bot setup, what do you think?
- Rushing and the reason for it.
- For anyone with a weak CPU like mine (i7 4790) and want to stream VT2: I found a sweet spot in the configurations.
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.