Content of the article: "Title Update 2.0 – Patch Notes [XB1][Stadia]"
DedSec, we are ready to deploy our first big patch today on PlayStation 4 and tomorrow on Xbox One and Stadia. Below you will find a list of what’s coming. We will update this forum thread as the patch goes live on the different platforms.
Additionally, we will have a dedicated PC patch coming shortly, for which we will have a separate thread with all changes coming specifically to the PC version of Watch Dogs: Legion.
The team continues to work on further fixes and improvements, with the PC save file corruption being our highest priority which will come with an additional patch.
The patch is currently live on PlayStation 4. You will need to restart the game and download the patch!
- Optimized HDR support to reduce flickering experienced in specific conditions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect cinematic to play after choosing one of the options in the “More Human Than Human” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause cinematics to miss characters and sound when starting the cinematic with a ranged weapon equipped.
- Fixed an issue that could cause personal drones to not have the proper UI indicator showing their location when being called.
- Fixed an issue that caused audio files to not automatically play when being picked up.
- Fixed an issue causing enemy Rusher archetypes to constantly shout. A bit too chatty, innit?
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading screen when swapping operatives near the Buckingham Palace.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the hacking puzzle to become stuck after using the Viral Hacking ability during the “The Face of the Enemy” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the operative to hold a gun during the “In Full Blume” mission cinematic when interacting with the objective marker while having certain weapons drawn.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an operative to get stuck in a looping animation after equipping the LTL APGL weapon.
- Fixed an issue causing the hologram of the Leopard Mask to appear behind the operative instead of the glass of the mask.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the credits to roll before the loading screen had finished. Roll credits!
- Fixed crash that could occur when starting a new game.
- Fixed certain graphical glitches occurring when frequently switching between the loadout menu of operatives in the team app.
- Corrected the photo sharing hashtag to now be #WatchDogsLegion. Show us your pictures, DedSec!
- Fixed an issue that could cause player characters and NPCs to become pixelated in the “Battersea” area.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from receiving the “Oral History” achievement
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when deleting a selected photo from the gallery app.
- Fixed graphical corruption that occurred during the “The Harvest” mission cinematic.
- Clarified the exit prompt when closing the game on Stadia.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Historian”, “Discoverer” and “Collector” challenges to not unlock.
- Fixed an issue where Ubisoft Connect challenges did not complete for Stadia players.
- Fixed an issue that caused placeholder art to show in the HUD after purchasing cosmetic items from the in-game store.
- Fixed an issue causing the shoulder piece of the Space DJ outfit to stick out.
- Fixed a clipping issue on the female version of Marcus’ Jacket.
- Fixed missing shoulder pads and breast pocket on the Spy Pack Jacket.
- Fixed hologram issues for the King of the Jungle and Viper masks.
- The GPS marker will now continue to show until players enter the mission location when using auto-drive to travel to the mission area.
- Title Update 2.20 – Patch Notes [All Platforms]
- Origins patch 3.02 out now on all platforms!
- The Division 2 – Title Update 11 – Feedback, Bug Report – Part 2
More about Watch DogsPost: "Title Update 2.0 – Patch Notes [XB1][Stadia]" specifically for the game Watch Dogs. Other useful information about this game:
- After getting all but one achievement in the game, here are my full thoughts of Legion
- So, I don’t really like Watch Dogs Legion’s raytracing on console, is it just me?
- Title Update 2.20 – Patch Notes [All Platforms]
- Anyone else feel like there should be a universal silenced pistol for all ops?
- Thoughts on each Watch Dogs game as I play through each of them back to back Part 1
- Save game issue work-around for PC
- Non-lethal vs Lethal
- WATCH_DOGS: Digital Trip “Madness” is absolute madness…!
- Honest opinion of Watch Dogs: Legion after completing the game 100%, collecting every collectible, completing every core challenge and earning platinum :
- Having finished legion, all i can say is…. WOW.
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.