Content of the article: "WATCH_DOGS: Digital Trip “Madness” is absolute madness…!"
Jeez Louise, that, t-this… *sighs* I really can't win this all.
Oh, man… just when I gave up on doing this digital trip, my OCD kicks in. Man, Madness is a fun digital trip, but if you're planning on completing it though, that's where the problem kicks in. So, here's the thing:
I've done a lot of story missions today, and with that fact, I figured that maybe I'll do the side missions for now. One of those side content are digital trips. Now, I've had a hell of a time playing these games. Spider Tank(or is it Spider-Tank…?), and Alone were an amazing experience, but when I thought of playing this though… Holy Cow, why did the objectives ramp up in difficulty?
The one that I'm struggling with is the 30-killstreak, at phase 27. Jeez, this one is hard! Like, the amount of craters in your way…! It is so hard to maintain your speed throughout the whole ride because you keep trying to avoid the craters. And with the slow speed, the pedestrians just keep avoiding your car so easily, especially the white soul dudes.
I'll try to add some tips here instead of leaving this thing as just a rant. Sorry for the negative vibes, but Im'ma just vent a bit, because that play I just had? Man, it sucks so bad…!
The tips are usually just… the upgrades you should pick the most out of all of the other upgrades. So, here's the list:
Soul Blast is amazing for crowd control. Especially with the full upgrades, this ability will clear the way for you when it comes to those damn craters, and even those exploding dudes. Get this when you can, cuz you're gonna need it. Do try to use it wisely, it's quite expensive when it comes to souls, so never waste it.
No soul cost for those steam pipe hacks is a must. It's quite helpful when you've just ran out of souls, especially when you get the upgrade when it increases 50% of the souls you harvest(and, yeah… I'm looking this up in the wiki, I don't know the terms).
- Dark Souls 3 vs Demon’s Souls (the PS3 Original since I haven’t the Remake) What are the pros and cons of both? And which one did you enjoy more? (My opinion down below)
- Let’s call Steel Path what it really is: New Game+
- Cheat your way to 500,000 in Lost Viking!
More about Watch DogsPost: "WATCH_DOGS: Digital Trip “Madness” is absolute madness…!" specifically for the game Watch Dogs. Other useful information about this game:
- Anyone else feel like there should be a universal silenced pistol for all ops?
- Thoughts on each Watch Dogs game as I play through each of them back to back Part 1
- Save game issue work-around for PC
- Non-lethal vs Lethal
- Honest opinion of Watch Dogs: Legion after completing the game 100%, collecting every collectible, completing every core challenge and earning platinum :
- Having finished legion, all i can say is…. WOW.
- Just beat Watch Dogs: Legion, here’s what I think
- Finsihed WD:L and here are my thoughts.
- Thoughts on Bagley’s storyline?
- What i would add to WD Legion
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.