Link on Tankopedia: Thunder-Bucket
What is it made of?
- Hull/Chassis/Tracks: Tier 4 – Luchs verstärkteketten (from T4 German Luchs)
- Cannon: Tier 4 – QF 40 mm Mk. VI Bofors – 63/50 AP (from T3/4 British Cruiser IV/Covenanter)
- Turret: Tier 4 – M3A3 – 330m View Range / 48 degree traverse (from T4 Chinese M5A1 Stuart)
- Engine: Tier 4 – Continental R-975-C1 – 350 horsepower (from T4 US M8A1/HMC M8)
- Radio: Tier 9 – 12LL – 615m (from various Soviet tanks)
- Crew: Comes with the Alpha Bear crew, which has the Recon skill.
- Spaced Armor/Special Features
- This little tank has all the features! It has spaced armor on the sides protecting the hull and tracks, spaced armor on the upper plate, and spaced armor on the turret
- Unique spent shells used as armor on the turret (and it's functional!) as well as thunder clouds
- Dark green with rust and 16 on the front right track edge
- Cannon is good and borderline OP when you use prammo
- You are fast, but there's a drawback later…
- Since you are in such a low tier and the spaced armor is so far from the tracks/hull sides, the spaced armor is genuinely useful sometimes
- Turning radius is bad. You get moving really well, but turning is not great at all. Hard hand brake turns only, folks
- Most tier 4 tanks can still pen you even with the spaced armor (just keep moving)
- Cannon is wildly inaccurate on the move unless you are RIGHT next to them
What makes it special
- Unique design all around, really one of the more interesting Merc tanks to look at
- This tank is perfect for the opening match brawls against other light tanks
- Autoloading at tier 4 is not common, and this cannon can rip a lot of things to shreds if you are accurate enough
Who will really enjoy it?
This is one of those unique tanks that anyone should enjoy unless you can't master hand brake turns. It is a fun little tank, great design, and the reds will hate you if you have a spec of skill or want to burn silver on prammo.
This tank is great at doing what it is meant to do. Burn rubber into the pits of battle, shoot when you're right up on them, spin away and reload. Don't stop unless you are 100% hidden, but you shouldn't need to. This tank is fast enough to stay out of trouble and has enough spaced armor to shake off more shells than you would think. Careful against tier 5 reds, who can easily destroy you. Stay fast and agile, help your team get up close and personal with the reds. Survive long enough to be the annoying bug they can't help but shoot at – giving your teammates the opportunity to take the advantage.
Total rewards from stages
- 32000 silver, 3 days of premium
- 2X XP Boost – 2, 3X XP Boost – 1, 2X Silver Boost – 0, 4X Crew XP Boost – 0, 6X Crew XP Boost – 0
- 3 automatic fire extinguisher, 3 large repair kit, 3 large first aid kit
- 2 manual fire extinguisher, 3 small repair kit, 3 small first aid kit
- Needle – Is it worth the grind?
- Caboose – Is it worth the grind?
- Sharpshooter – Is it worth the grind?
More about World of Tanks (WoT)Post: "Bucket – Is it worth the grind?" specifically for the game World of Tanks (WoT). Other useful information about this game:
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.