Content of the article: "Last chance to get free Autumn Keys – Complete guide to the Blitz NA Cup. | Comment here with queries before and after. Other posts about stream problems, keys etc. will get the OP banned!"
- Please vote on the future of crate opening posts in this subreddit.
- Link to the Post of posts here (because we can only sticky two things at a time).
- Friday 27th November.
- Saturday 28th November.
Stream start time:
- CIS: 6:00 (MSK)
- Europe: 4:00 (CET)
- North America: 19:00 (PT) / 22:00 (ET)
- Asia: 11:00 (UTC+8)
Links to the stream:
- If you have this, please let me know.
Alternatively, go to wotblitz.com or the in-game news item and look for the "STREAM" button.
If you are logged in correctly on the portal, the stream should look like this:
Note the username top left. After 90 minutes it should look like this:
- Must play the stream for 90 minutes to get all rewards.
- The system is all-or-nothing. Keys do not increment 1-2-3-4 etc. as you watch. Instead they go from 0 straight to the max reward after 90 minutes.
- There is no visible timer.
- To count, the stream tab must be "live" or active. Background tabs don't count. For example if you arrange two windows side-by-side, the stream tab must be selected and active.
- It seems that refreshing the tab may reset the (invisible) timer.
- This is anecdotal, from my experience and that of a few others.
- If you stream is not playing, I suggest using the X button to exit then reselect a stream instead of refreshing.
- Also many reports of people watching the stream, the reward counter stays at zero, but the player is eventually awarded keys etc. anyway.
u/fzbtmarques makes a great point about the streams here.
Terrific guide to the teams by Wildoneshelper:
- EU tourney stream starts in just over an hour. Great chance to get a free tier 8 premium, especially if you’re F2P!
- Introducing the Upcoming Tournaments Section
- Weekly amateur tournament round-up for week 47
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about World of Tanks (WoT)Post: "Last chance to get free Autumn Keys – Complete guide to the Blitz NA Cup. | Comment here with queries before and after. Other posts about stream problems, keys etc. will get the OP banned!" specifically for the game World of Tanks (WoT). Other useful information about this game:
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.