Content of the article: "News: Crew 2.0"
https://wotexpress.info/news/world-of-tanks/zakrytyy-test-ekipazha-20-v-world-of-tanks/ (Article with pictures)
TL;DR important what's changed:
- Instead of clicking "Camo/repair/etc" skill 5 times you click it once now.
- Ur crew won't automatically transform into new commander, you will have to do it yourself. But XP will stay the same.
- 6th sense won't be a perk anymore, its default now.
- Commander(new crew) will be able to work on 3 tanks of same nation & class without penalty.
Other details are basically more like decoration to functionality, because WG likes when players do 100 unnecessary movements & clicks to achieve a simple thing.
Here is a translation of the article:
- The current crew will not be automatically converted to Crew 2.0. This will need to be done manually by clicking on the "Convert Crew" button under all tankers. You don't need to do this, but then all the old perks will not work for you except the light bulb. The light bulb will be for everyone by default and will not require any crew skill points anymore.
- When transforming, depending on how many skills each crew member had, you will receive one commander with a progression level. There are 75 levels in total and the same skill points. But at what rate the crews will be transferred is not yet known. In the answers of the developers it was said that 5 skill/perk crew(On each crew member) is enough to get the maximum crew level on the new crew system.
- The commander can learn completely new skills. There are 5 branches of development, 2 ult*(From word Ultimate?)* for each. Ult opens when pumping 30 skill points of the selected branch and only one of the two is selected. Each skill swings up to 10 levels. Thus, with the maximum pumping of the crew, you can choose 7 skills with 10 points and 1 skill with 5 points, or you can distribute it yourself as you like, without pumping skills to the maximum. Unfortunately, we don't have a complete list of skills and ults.
- The grinded skills can be edited or all invested xp can be reset. But it is not known whether it will be possible to do this for free and at any time, or whether payment will be introduced in the future.
- The commander will be able to change the personal data as before. Name, surname and choose a photo from the standard list. As before, for free experience at the rate of 1 to 5, you can raise the level of the commander. How much experience will be needed to reach the maximum level is also not known yet. But one of the pictures indicates that only at level 75 (max.) 238,140 free experience or 1,190,700 crew experience are required.
- New "feature" – Instructors. Up to 4 instructors can be selected for each commander. A new instructor can only be added with a new commander level (15, 30, 45 and 65). As a rule, instructors are unique members of the crew, such as Buffon or Snow Maiden. Instructors will give a bonus to the crew skills that are unique to the selected instructor. For example, +2 skill points for repair. Also, each instructor will give a bonus to the crew experience. The instructors will be divided into 3 classes. The higher the class, the more skills and experience of the crew it will give. For example, class 3 gives +2 skill points to the selected crew and + 10% to the crew experience. 2nd class already gives +3 skill points and + 20% to crew experience. How much is given by 1 class and who falls under this parameter is unknown. Instructors can be recruited, but they will not have the best parameters. When recruiting an instructor, you can select the required skill bonus for this crew.
- The commander can learn up to 3 tech tree tanks of the selected class of the same nation*(including the tank on which the crew is already sitting*). Slots open at crew level 15 and 45, or they can be opened for 750 gold each. Crew training for an additional tank also costs 750 gold (test) without losses, 500,000 silver (test) with -10% loss of accumulated crew experience, or train for free with -30% loss of accumulated crew experience. In this case, all the skills of the commander will also be reset and they will need to be redistributed again. Thus, one crew trained with good instructors will be able to sit on 3 TOP tanks of the selected nation and class. Let's say the crew of Object 140 can be trained on the T-62A and K-91 if the selected skills suit you, including all premium medium tanks of the USSR. This is a very big plus in our opinion.
- And the last addition. Depending on the selected skills and crew Ults, active perks will be shown above the ammo/shell-type GUI in battle. This can make it easier to understand which skill is working right now.
The first thing that confuses us(-wotexpress): Where exactly does the transformed crew go*(everyone else except the commander)*. We are especially worried about the crew consisting of reward crew members such as the Snow Maidens from the New Year's offensive.
The second thing that confuses us no less is what will happen to the unique commanders? Because in theory they should all be instructors. Thus, the commanders will be just the usual crew of a given nation.
The full influence of the instructor on the skills of the commander is also unknown. Let's say the instructor gives +2 to repair skill. Will the skill be deflated more than the maximum value of 10 units, thus increasing the repair speed? Also, will the instructor's skill give the necessary points to get the ultimate?
Based on the unification of the trained crew for different vehicles, there will be no need for a large number of trained crews on different tanks of the same class, but which differed in specializations.
The fate of the crew skins is unknown. Most likely, all skins can only be used on the commander or newly recruited instructor.
The Personal Training Manual currently only gives 1 crew member 850,000 XP. How it will act after changing the crew is not clear, since now everything will be = 1 commander, and you don't need to train instructors.
Most likely, some of the boom instructions will be removed, revised, or replaced with others comparable to the new skills.
What do you guys think? I think at least the UI & learning 3 tanks looks promising. Also as devs said on one of the conferences, they want to decrease amount of XP grind you need to get a good crew, which of course is a good thing too.
This, combined with arty nerf, could be the best patch ever ?
- The Mirny 13 event is worth it IF you want a really well trained crew its cheaper than buying crew books here is why:
- Current Maximum Level 1.4.1
- It will cost 1.200.000 “Elite Captain XP” to upgrade from 19->21 Captain points in upcoming change… 🙁
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about World of Tanks (WoT)Post: "News: Crew 2.0" specifically for the game World of Tanks (WoT). Other useful information about this game:
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.