Link on Tankopedia: Sharpshooter
What is it made of?
- Hull/Chassis/Tracks: Tier 10 – T95E2 (from T8 US Premium T95E2
- Cannon: Tier 9 – 10,5 cm Kw.K. L/52 Ausf. B – 220/390 AP (from T9 German E 50)
- Turret: Tier 10 – Chieftain Mk. 6 – 390m View Range / 30 degree traverse (from T10 British Chieftain)
- Engine: Tier 8 – GMC Allison V1710-E32 – 760 horsepower (from some US T7 and T8 tanks)
- Radio: Tier 10 – AN/GRC-8 – 745m (from T8 US Premium T95E2)
- Crew: Comes with the Red Sentinel crew, which has the Brothers in Arms and Adrenaline Rush skills.
- Spaced Armor/Special Features
- Somehow, there is no spaced armor on this tank
- Unique dark green base color with black and orange accent colors. Sword/Dagger on the upper plate and '07' on the rear side of the turret
- This tank has an interesting design and cannon wrap around the mantlet
- Great cannon against most tanks it will face (other than T10 heavies)
- Reload and overall gun handling are pretty good
- 10 degrees of gun depression + Chieftain turret makes for great hull down play
- Drives sluggish for a medium
- Does not have any great armor characteristics outside the turret
- Overall style makes it a little tough master. More on that later
What makes it special
- This tank populates a weird niche in that it is a T9 medium which doesn't really play like any TT tanks I've played thus far
- Despite also using the Chieftain turret and a paper armor medium hull like the Machine, it is nothing like the Machine
- You can adapt to a lot of situations based on your team
Who will really enjoy it?
Anyone who enjoys the medium tank meta at T9 will likely enjoy this tank. It provides a decent mixture of gun play and maneuverability, while not feeling OP in either. I kind of wish the turret was the one off the Centurion 7/I though.
This tank is one of the few in the top of the Merc tree which feels good to drive while not feeling OP. Machine and Chisel feel too good. They have an ease of play which is tough to match at tier 10. This tank feels relatively at home at tier 9. You can play against tier 10 without too much difficulty, but requires more vigilance just like other tier 9 mediums. The aesthetic is simple but not flashy, but you'll want to swap out Adrenaline Rush for Sixth Sense to save yourself time (plus Adrenaline Rush is kind of useless in most gameplay). Overall, this tank is a lot like the Cruncher. It is fun to play without being OP. Don't yolo, stick with your team, and this tank won't steer you wrong.
Total rewards from stages
- 2704400 silver, 6 days of premium
- 2X XP Boost – 6, 3X XP Boost – 7, 2X Silver Boost – 2, 4X Crew XP Boost – 5, 6X Crew XP Boost – 4
- 3 automatic fire extinguisher, 3 large repair kit, 3 large first aid kit
- 2 manual fire extinguisher, 2 small repair kit, 2 small first aid kit
More about World of Tanks (WoT)Post: "Sharpshooter – Is it worth the grind?" specifically for the game World of Tanks (WoT). Other useful information about this game:
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.