Content of the article: "The post of posts. News, useful info, topical posts etc. linked here."
Note: Blitz EU Cup stream is about to start. Link to details is below.
What's this? An attempt at both reducing spammy repeat posts and sharing useful info from the subreddit and beyond. I will try to keep this post updated with relevant info and posts. Got a suggestion for something to add? Leave a comment.
Is xyz offer worth it? Simple two-step process.
- No point in buying a tank you'll never drive, so learn about it beforehand. Watch YouTube gameplay and reviews of the tank and make a call. Do I actually want this?
- Is it a good deal? By all means check out the community opinion, but definitely check with the expert, Stubbo66.
Who is Stubbo and what is Blitz Economics? If you don't know, Stubbo66 from the EU forum is probably Blitz's foremost expert on store offers. He's got all the historical data to tell you whether a particular deal is a steal or a complete ripoff. A must-read.
- Black Friday info:
- Our own Synx's most excellent guide to the Black Friday tanks.
- Frostbite's guide to Black Friday tanks, bundles etc., from the NA forum.
- Stubbo's Blitz Economics post on Black Friday. Black boxes, gold bundles, tanks, all are evaluated. Which are good value?
- Mystery boxes:
- Read this before even thinking about buying crates. Go into it with your eyes open, avoid being scammed!
- Stubbo's Blitz Economics – Should I gamble on Mystery boxes?
- EU Tournament stream continues on Saturday the 21st. Get your keys!
- See here for regional times, links, etc.
- Synx's autoloader guide.
- I suck in autoloaders. Not exactly topical, but Synx suggested I read his guide and it is indeed really good. With Emil's galore, the Lorraine on sale, and the TVP coming next year, I think it's well worth a look for anyone interested in brushing up on their autoloader skills. It's written for the French heavies but the principles adapt to other tanks. Scroll down about halfway for the relevant section.
Join the subreddit discord! The latest Blitz news and leaks are usually posted here first. Share your awesome battles without writing a battle report. Get great profile and battle stats from the awesome Aftermath bot. Find a toonmate!
Invite code: https://discord.gg/NWGsw3u
- MEGATHREAD – BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
- Black Friday Weekend Discounts
- Weekly Reset and other infographs, along with some helpful links
More about World of Tanks (WoT)Post: "The post of posts. News, useful info, topical posts etc. linked here." specifically for the game World of Tanks (WoT). Other useful information about this game:
- Altilary cleaning: Proposal for a reduction, to create a focused group for future changes.
- Badger > Tortoise
- I have been Grinding the E75, IS-3-II, and M103, so i want to talk about them
- Post-Rant Clarity: A Follow-up to my previous (horrible) post.
- A brief review of the Object 274a, from someone who bought the tank
- Last chance to get free Autumn Keys – Complete guide to the Blitz NA Cup. | Comment here with queries before and after. Other posts about stream problems, keys etc. will get the OP banned!
- Black Friday Weekend Discounts
- Another 25% equipment discount? Very disappointed. WG $ucks at expectation management.
- The worst parts of this game
- A no one’s review for a tank no one asked for: Boulder
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.