Content of the article: "WGNA, we want to go to EU"
One of the XOs in my clan (RO-TD – we're the Romanian clan on NA) asked me to put this on reddit, so I did. We are sick and tired of having to play on NA events at ridiculous times with bad ping. Clan wars starts at 3 am for us, Ranked Battles start at 01:00 AM on weekdays. Good luck playing at those times and having a life. Wargaming has repeatedly promised us that these transfers will be allowed, they did allow transfers to the SEA server, they did allow transfers to EU in WoWS.
Before you get your pitchforks out and start typing: bUt wHy dOn'T yOu wAnNa sTaRt from scratch, hear me out: I have spent thousands upon thousands of dollars in this game over the 8 years I've been playing it, I have both the 260 and the 279, I have a Chieftain and a 907. 28 Tier Xs in total. There are clan mates of mine that have more than that. I have a few 7 skill crews, I have MoEs I care about on multiple tanks. I'm not willing to give up years of work just because Wargaming is the only company in the world that refuses to transfer players to the proper server. In case you people are wondering: bUt wHy dIdN't yOu SiGn uP oN eU iN tHe fIrSt place, I was 13 when I made my account. I didn't have the slightest clue what ping is, why EU would be better for me, I was just a kid that typed in his browser worldoftanks.com and made an account on the website that presented itself to me. It took a few years for me to realize my mistake, and it is the same story for plenty of my clan mates. We would even be willing to pay for this "service", but WG needs to make this happen: there are plenty of other players and clans stuck in the same position as we are, and we hope this post reaches them.
Thank you all.
TLDR: we want server transfers to EU and WG still refuses to help
- Warning for new players
- Arty Focus Experiment Part 2
- Hit Challenger in 3 regions so far(NA, LAN, SEA). On my 4th Region, doing an Unranked to Challenger in EUW w/ 120 ping from NA. Here are my thoughts on reach region, tips on how to climb, future plans, and etc.
More about World of Tanks (WoT)Post: "WGNA, we want to go to EU" specifically for the game World of Tanks (WoT). Other useful information about this game:
- I have been Grinding the E75, IS-3-II, and M103, so i want to talk about them
- Post-Rant Clarity: A Follow-up to my previous (horrible) post.
- A brief review of the Object 274a, from someone who bought the tank
- Last chance to get free Autumn Keys – Complete guide to the Blitz NA Cup. | Comment here with queries before and after. Other posts about stream problems, keys etc. will get the OP banned!
- Black Friday Weekend Discounts
- Another 25% equipment discount? Very disappointed. WG $ucks at expectation management.
- The worst parts of this game
- A no one’s review for a tank no one asked for: Boulder
- A Rant on the AMX M4 49
- The post of posts. News, useful info, topical posts etc. linked here.
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.