Content of the article: "Low Mod Week is Nov 20-29 for Shadowlands Launch"
Due to Shadowlands launch overlapping American Thanksgiving weekend, we've extended what is typically a 7 day event to a 9 day one. Further, we have not forgotten the rules changes we proposed in September, though Blizzard moving the launch date screwed up our plans so we've decided to delay them until the new year.
With the release of Shadowlands, there is going to be an enormous influx of traffic from regular players, returning players, and new players. Trying to keep things perfectly organized during that kind of traffic spike is quite frankly just not a reasonable expectation. Even with the best of moderators spread out across different regions and time zones, we do still need to sleep, eat, and want to play our mains during release just like you do. As a result, we will be relaxing moderation during launch week.
This event will begin Thursday November 19th around 7pm EST, or the 20th GMT.
What does "relaxed moderation" mean?
We will still…
- …remove spam, NSFW, offensive, and non-WoW related content.
- …enforce standard rules of civility. Be excellent to each other.
- …review user-submitted reports.
We will not…
- …remove memes.
- …remove transmogs.
- …remove common questions.
- …remove "low effort" content.
- …check the mod queues or spam filters as often.
- …respond to mod mail as quickly.
Be advised: If you somehow manage to get banned, even with these relaxed rules, we will be enforcing a stronger minimum ban duration of 14 days.
- Find the exact launch time in your region
- /r/WoW Discord
- Shadowlands website
- Official New Player's Guide
- Official Returning Player's Guide
- 9.0.1 Patch Notes
- @BlizzardCS on Twitter
- @BlizzardCS on Twitter in languages other than English
- With the Shadowlands pre-patch there was a stat squish
- With the Shadowlands pre-patch there was a level squish, taking you from the Battle for Azeroth cap of 120 to 50.
- Make sure your add-ons have been updated.
- Make sure that your graphics card drivers have been updated.
The WoW Mod Team
- Choosing a Class in Shadowlands – Wowhead Class Writer Opinions on Gameplay Updates and Strengths in the Pre-Patch
- Made a series of recaps for returning players based on the last expansion they’ve played to bring them up to speed for Shadowlands
- Pre-Beyond Light Server Maintenance & early hype Megathread [2020-11-10]
More about World of WarcraftPost: "Low Mod Week is Nov 20-29 for Shadowlands Launch" specifically for the game World of Warcraft. Other useful information about this game:
- Starting anew on a PVE server and torn on what to roll. And where. Need some insight. More inside.
- Classic WoW has impressed me so much its hard to not dream for more
- List of 44 top parses for each raid boss (hps and dps)
- Controversial opinion: The Speedrun Meta is 10x better than retails mythic progression meta.
- [CONSPIRACY THEORY] Blizzard doesn’t mind bots, but not for the reason you think…
- A GM helped someone hack into my account. I need answers, and Blizzard is not giving.
- I’m not gonna get to loot within guild raids for the next several weeks, and it feels bad
- Looking for Group/Guild/Players Monday (November 23, 2020)
- Blizzard just doesn’t care anymore about hacks, bots and false bans
- List of Classic Warrior Macros
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.