TLDR: SquadOV records and syncs WoW dungeon, raid and Arena VODs with combat logs
WoW combat logs are great but they don't give the full picture (eg: player positioning and movement). SquadOV is our (humble) attempt to make sharing WoW moments easier with friends and to ensure the replay experience is seamless so you can focus on what matters: the gameplay.
SquadOV currently records full Mythic+ dungeons, entire arena matches, and all other boss encounters. SquadOV requires you to have combat logs ON and advanced logging in your network settings in game. Having an autologger addon such as LoggerHead, AutoLog for dungeons and raids OR Arena Combat Logger for Arenas also works. Do not have multiple autologger addons on at the same time as they will conflict with each other and result in no logs.
Check us out at SquadOV.gg!
We also plan to include important cooldowns, items and abilities in the timeline so it is easier to track cooldown usages in dungeons and arena matches.
Post any questions or feedback here! We're currently in the beta phase so we’d love to hear what additional features we can add and how we could make this as great and useful as it can be!
Summary of Features:
- No need for other screen capturing software such as OBS. Records and logs dungeons and raid pulls automatically.
- View your dungeons and arena matches anywhere, anytime without having OBS or other software installed. All VODs are stored and organized online for free.
- Combat logs are synced with VODs. Want to skip to specific boss fights or figure out where your arena match unraveled?
- It's as easy as clicking on the timeline. Saving and sharing task highlights from games has never been easier. Finally downed Mythic Sire Denathrius? Re-watch (and re-hear) it in all its glory by clicking it on your wow history.
- I installed SquadOV and it’s running. Now what? Hop into a dungeon or raid! It’ll automatically detect what game you’re playing and record in the background. You can change the record quality on the bottom left.
- I see other game icons in the app. Yes! We've currently released Hearthstone & Aim Lab. This post marks our WoW release and we're releasing Valorant in the near future!
- My autologgers aren't working! Do you have multiple combat loggers on? Do you have advanced combat logging on? Make sure you only have one autologger addon since having multiple will conflict. Advanced combat logging is also required for wow combat logs in general.
- Is this Mac compatible? Currently it is not but look out for this in the future!
- Introducing my friend & I’s attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Introducing SquadOV: Battlegrounds, Constructed and Arena/Duels replays!
- Castle Nathria Raid Bosses GIF Illustrated – Mythic Trap
More about World of Warcraft (WoW)Post: "Rewatch your Dungeons, Raids, and Arena POVs with SquadOV!" specifically for the game World of Warcraft (WoW). Other useful information about this game:
- Scrolls: The Next Black Lotus
- Opinion: Blizzard Will Definitely Release “New” PVE Realms for TBC
- Mannaroth and the original blood-pact seems flawed in many ways to me.
- Goon’s guide to 5s — come hangout, read, and discuss 5v5 arenas!
- Locked out of main by support for well over a month (not a ban) and keep getting the same canned response, what do I do?
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.