Content of the article: "The struggles of a Female Pandaren continues in 9.0"
It's been about a month since the first time I asked for you wonderful peoples support to raise awareness of some of the issues that are facing Female Pandarens in 9.0. We have done a great job, but alas, there is no sign of change. The time has come. I'm here to ask your help once again.
Here is the first post that I have made which details the many issues that are STILL plaguing our wonderful Pandarens. There are issues ranging from changing animations on Bloodthirst, Eviscerate and Envenom, to more involved problems with the Pandaren model, such as the textures on their tail nubs are wrong, or missing, or the old problem with the neck seam.
I have reported this problems twice in-game during the beta. I also posted about it twice on the forums. I tweeted at Ion, and the WarcraftDevs account too. I don't want these problems to be forgotten about, and be overlooked, so the only way is to make enough noise for them to notice and urge them into action.
I understand that there are more pressing issues with the upcoming launch, and I don't expect some of these issues to be resolved even if they are made aware of it now. However, having the animation of Bloodthirst, Eviscerate and Envenom be changed
after having the
(between 0:04 – 0:06), is completely unacceptable to me. This is something that seriously affects how my pandaren warrior, or rogue feels when I play her. It is a really cool, and unique move that was changed into something that is barely, if at all noticeable. It takes away from how awesome your character feels, and that should NEVER happen. We shouldn't change things to be worse. I don't know if it's a mistake, or intended, but it should be addressed and fixed either way.
So, my fellow WoW players. Help me make some noise here to get the attention of our developers, so that we can get these problems cleaned up for our furry friends. Imagine how happy they are going to be, when they wake up one day, and the new patch log would actually show something wonderful to them. It's like Christmas. Let's get them, and any new panda an early Christmas present, what do you guys say? Let's gooooo!
Thank you, and I wish you all a great time in the afterlife!
- The struggles of a Female Pandaren in 9.0
- Tried to log into RDR2 and found my social club account stolen. While trying to figure out what happened I discovered an extremely serious flaw in account security.
- How does Skytest work exactly?
More about World of WarcraftPost: "The struggles of a Female Pandaren continues in 9.0" specifically for the game World of Warcraft. Other useful information about this game:
- List of 44 top parses for each raid boss (hps and dps)
- Controversial opinion: The Speedrun Meta is 10x better than retails mythic progression meta.
- [CONSPIRACY THEORY] Blizzard doesn’t mind bots, but not for the reason you think…
- A GM helped someone hack into my account. I need answers, and Blizzard is not giving.
- I’m not gonna get to loot within guild raids for the next several weeks, and it feels bad
- Looking for Group/Guild/Players Monday (November 23, 2020)
- Blizzard just doesn’t care anymore about hacks, bots and false bans
- List of Classic Warrior Macros
- Today, I remembered why I play WoW
- Made a series of recaps for returning players based on the last expansion they’ve played to bring them up to speed for Shadowlands
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.