Content of the article: "To the girl I fell for in Felwood"
16 years ago we met while leveling in the hell that was Felwood, both of us leveled in our 50’s, making that final push to 60. It started with a simple “hello” and eventually evolved into something I never could have expected.
I will never forget those late nights we would spend just talking and running around, sometimes questing, sometimes just goofing off. We probably could have hit 60 a lot quicker, but we didn’t care.
I will never forget how our relationship grew from questing, to emails, to talking on the phone (yes, this was also before texting was a huge thing, we actually had to talk to each other) while you would walk your dog in the park.
I will never forget the time I flew a short 530 miles to finally get to meet you face to face, and how shy you were when you picked me up from the airport.
I will never forget the time when I had to leave you and didn’t know when I was going to see you again, or if I was going to see you again… That 1.25 hour flight was the longest flight home in my life…
I will never forget the time when we talked, almost as soon as I returned home from being with you, and both of us expressed how in love with each other we were.
I will never forget the time I dropped everything, and did the most out of character thing I have ever done in my life and decided to uproot my life and move to be with you.
I will never forget the time I proposed to you and you said yes
I will never forget the time we stood at the altar so nervously in front of our family and friends and said “I do.”
I will never forget the times that you made me a father, now of 2 amazing, beautiful children.
Although not all stories have a happy ending, and ours may have ended, I will never forget that part of my life that I had lived, it will be a part of me forever.
And to that end…
I will never forget the time I met the girl I fell for in Felwood…
Thank you Blizzard and World of Warcraft for giving me the chance live the experience of a life time.
- Old WOT appriciation thread
- PC Gamer Here: Will Diablo: Immortal Be The Gold Standard For Mobile And How It Could Go Terribly Bad For Blizzard
- I just wanted to tell my discovery of Fallout that would later become one of my favorite things in this world because none of my friends love Fallout like me.
More about World of WarcraftPost: "To the girl I fell for in Felwood" specifically for the game World of Warcraft. Other useful information about this game:
- Arcanite Reaper – The Server that Lived
- The drinking issue
- Starting anew on a PVE server and torn on what to roll. And where. Need some insight. More inside.
- Classic WoW has impressed me so much its hard to not dream for more
- List of 44 top parses for each raid boss (hps and dps)
- Controversial opinion: The Speedrun Meta is 10x better than retails mythic progression meta.
- [CONSPIRACY THEORY] Blizzard doesn’t mind bots, but not for the reason you think…
- A GM helped someone hack into my account. I need answers, and Blizzard is not giving.
- I’m not gonna get to loot within guild raids for the next several weeks, and it feels bad
- Looking for Group/Guild/Players Monday (November 23, 2020)
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.